56

GRACE POV

it was around 5pm and i decided to change my clothes into this since i was going to simon's place.

(without the coffee and the sunglasses)

when i was done changing my clothes it was already 5:30 and i decided to leave, i said bye to Al and i went to my car and went to the sidemenhouse. simon said no one of them would be in the house so we would be all alone, so yayyayayy. i came at the house around 6 and rang the doorbell and he opened.

"heyyyyyy" and he hugged me 
"hiii" i hugged him back and he did the sign i could come in 
"how was the apartment?" he asked
"well, i bought it and i can move in next week and i could use help" i said 
"I'd like to help you with it then" he said and we both smiled
"thankssss" 
"wanna order pizza?" he asked 
"yeah sure" i replied, we both ordered 2 such bigass pizza's  and we put on You've Got Mail

it surprised me that simon wanted to watch that movie, because most of the guys don't like watching that movie but apparently he likes that movie? we sat next to each other in the couch against each other and his arm was around me which made me feel comfortable with him. somewhere three quarter the movie, he gave me a kiss on my head while i was watching the movie, i think i started blushing so bad that i looked like a tomato oops. after i felt i wasn't blushing i looked at simon in his eyes, they were heaven, it was just heaven, i couldn't imagine something better than that. when i looked at him, he looked at me and we stared in each others eyes for a while until.....

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)