Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Aryan, unable to control his anger or patience anymore, began walking towards his room to meet Jiyasha himself. He reached near the door of his room but found it locked. He contemplated on attempting to knock and decided to wait for sometime.

He was hesitating to enter his own room and creepy thoughts began to crawl in his mind. His facial expression spoke of how embarrassed he was because of the new unexpected developments in his life. But more than his own, he was worried for her.

Aryan knew that Jiyasha wouldn't accept him in her life very easily but the most worrisome part of the new journey was how he would be dealing with her anger. Her anger was the only devilish part in her that might ruin a person's life both inwards and outwards. Her anger was the most prized possession in her which she used to exert only on a few selective persons.

He touched the door after impatiently waiting for several minutes. The door opened with the slight push. He exhaled a deep breath whispering lightly, "She hasn't locked the door."

He tilted his head next to the corner of the door and opened the curtain carefully in order not to disturb her. As he rotated his eyes all over, he couldn't find any sign of her in the room. He waited for a few more minutes before hearing a creaking sound. He guessed it to be the door of the bathroom to his room.

Jiyasha appeared in the room and she was showered properly. She was dressed in the bathrobe which was stuck against her damp body. Her wet hair and moisturized skin was giving her an appealing look. Aryan continued to gaze at her with his impounding heartbeats which solely belonged to 'only' her.

Jiyasha moved towards the mirror to dry her wet hair with a towel and gazed at her face carefully. She whispered, "Before this vermilion mark becomes the cause of my future miseries, I will erase it."
Saying so, she vehemently brought the towel closer to her hairline and would begin to erase it.

Aryan, perplexed with her sudden decision, stepped into the room and caught hold of her hand. "Jiyasha, stop it please. Don't do this," he said looking at her with concern.

Her eyes widened upon hearing his voice and turned towards him at once. Her eyes resembled fire with an invisible mass of glowing gases. He could assume it to explode anytime.

"Jiyasha please don't," he still tried to manage to stop her from wiping the vermilion from her forehead. She wasn't replying but attempted to erase it once again.

He held her hand firmly to prevent her from committing it, the sin of erasing the sacred vermilion. "Can't you hear what I said?" he shouted and snatched the moist towel from her hands.

Jiyasha stared at him sternly without uttering any word. He was feeling awkward due to her silence and a change in her behaviour. He wondered if her silence was the silence before the storm. After few moments of gazing at each other, he spoke again, "Jiyasha, say something please."

Jiyasha shoved his hands and turned her face away from him. It was unavoidably true that she was completely vexed with his sudden decision of marrying her.

"Won't you say anything?" he asked again and tried to make her face him. He gently clutched her sloppy shoulders. "See Jiyasha, if you don't tell me what is worrying you, how will I understand? I know I took the decision in a haste and I had nothing to do at that moment. All I wanted to save you but we have feelings for each other. You love me I know. We can still prepare ourselves to give in to this marriage."

Saying so, he moved forward and tilted his head to touch the base of her shoulders with his chin. He clamped her belly from behind and hugged her. His gentle move was softening Jiyasha as she knew that he was saying the truth. It was her mind that was not ready to accept it.