PART 57: | LONG LOST SISTER |

The three of them were stunned by her words, not knowing what to say next. Just then Klaus and Elijah appeared in the courtyard, noticing how the three of them are looking at the girl who was unknown to them.

- Klaus points his finger at her saying, "Who is she?"

- Freya turns to him, "I'm Freya, your sister." she says once again.

- "That's impossible." Elijah says.

- "It's a long story but not impossible." Freya tells him.

- "She is a little familiar to me, isn't she Kol?" Natali asked glancing between them.

- "You're right, you know. We met once before." Freya says and continues, "I was so desperate to catch a glimpse of my family so I came to New Orleans. We met in a bar back in 1914 and later you invited me to a Christmas party."
Rebekah stares at Freya for a moment, nearly in tears at the sight of her long-lost sister.

- "Freya." Rebekah breathed out.

- "The question is, how are you still alive?" Elijah asked.

- Klaus rolls his eyes and sighs, "A question, as ridiculous as its possible solutions, given this family's annoying predilection for cheating death."

- Freya looks between the four of them, "It a long story. I slept a hundred years, and now, finally, I'm free."

- "What about the other nine hundred?" Klaus asked.

- "We really need to talk." Freya says.

- "We don't need to talk, you're lying." Klaus tells her angrily.

- "I'm not lying. I can explain everything." Freya says.

- "We don't need your explanation, you're not our sister." Klaus growled at her, "Now get out of our home."

- "Nik.." Rebekah began.

- "What? You believe her?" Klaus questioned.

- "We should give her a chance to explain." Elijah told him.

- "I don't care." Klaus coldly says and walks away.

- Rebekah turns towards her brother, "Elijah please go and talk to him."

After Elijah left the four of them were alone in the courtyard of the compound.

- "You're still very powerful, I can feel it. Maybe even more than a hundred years ago." Natali spoke, she could feel that Freya was strong as Esther, maybe even stronger.

- "There's an explanation for everything. I just need all of you to trust me and give me a chance to explain." Freya told them.

- "Klaus is the only problem." Rebekah says.

When Elijah convinced Klaus to give Freya a chance to explain they've continued their talk in the living room.

- Freya was sitting opposite of everyone else while speaking her story, "I'm here because of a spell our aunt Dahlia cast, placing me in a deep sleep for a century, only to then wake for a single year of life. I've repeated this cycle for hundreds of years. It started as a way for us to stay young and beautiful. She said if a witch can't be immortal, this was the next best thing. But, in time, I realized that all her stories were paired with lies."

- "The way you're speaking of her... You're saying that Dahlia is still alive?" Elijah asks.

- "She doesn't just live - she hunts. I fled from her long ago and I've been running ever since."

- "So you came here to ask for help?" Klaus questioned her, clearly a little bit angry since he still didn't believe her.

- "She is coming here." Freya tells him.