Belong

Jimin took a deep breath once he stepped outside. He still couldn't believe what just went down, how dare that alpha mock his past. His scent was still sour, and anyone within a 200m radius could probably sense how angry and distressed he was.

He didn't stay bent over panting for much longer, because soon there were warm hands cupping his cheek and gently lifting him up to face the person.

Yoongi.

He looked startled, scared even. Obviously insanely worried at the sight and smell of his omega, he could sense him from a while away and immediately dropped everything to run here.

"Sunshine, what happened?" His hands still held a firm grip on Jimins face, and the action was so soft and tender Jimin found himself relaxing immediately.

He shook himself out of his thoughts, not prepared to look weak in front of the alpha again.

"Just some stupid alpha, Yoonie." Jimin muttered with a shy smile, and tentatively brought his hand up and placed it on top of Yoongi's. "All fine now you're here." And it was true, Jimin felt insanely better in the presence of Yoongi.

"If you're sure baby, i won't push." Yoongi slowly intertwined their hands and swung them back and forth as they began walking towards Jimin's den.

The walk back was silent, obviously some unspoken questions lingering in the air, and Jimin knew he would tell Yoongi eventually what had him so shaken up, but he decided maybe that was for another time.  The sun was out high in the sky, blazing down on them, and the omega hoped him and Yoongi would get a tan, he knew the alpha definitely needed one. Although saying that, the elders smooth pale skin was one of Jimin's favourite features, and he began wondering to himself what would Yoongi look like without his milky toned skin.

A giggle slipped through his lips when he thought back to the time where all of their friends would tease Yoongi about this.

"What's got you laughing? The alpha questioned as he stepped inside the den and slid his shoes and jacket off, already pouncing onto the bed and sprawling himself out like a starfish.

"Nothing." Yoongi raised an eyebrow. " Just thinking of how pale you are, maybe you should catch a tan, we could sunbathe." Jimin was already climbing into the bed, snuggling himself next to the alpha who looked seconds away from falling into a deep slumber. It must have been a tough hunt.

Jimin got a mere grumble in response, and knew instantly he wasn't getting another word out of Yoongi until after his nap.

Jimin was content like this. Just lying here, not an inch of space between him and his alpha, getting his hair played with and burying himself in Yoongi's neck. Whatever happened today was completely insignificant in the long run, he was happy here, with Yoongi and his friends. And he most certainly did not need some sleazy alpha telling him where he belonged, because Jimin knew he belonged right here, in Yoongi's arms.

Do you guys like sassy or cute Jimin?

What would you like to see in the future? Flashbacks, angst, fluff? Smut?!!?

Btw i got bts tickets!! i'm seeing them live <3 im so happy!