1.9

Renesmeé sat next to her mother's bed for days having to watch her mother slowly fade away.

But on the morning of Wednesday January 30th of 2019 everything seemed to have gone back to normal. Lupé Simon was back to being the bright woman she once was .

"Mija Can you please go get me a water ?" Lupé asked renesmeé

"Yes of course mami anything else ?"

"Yes can you please ask timothée to come in here?"

And with that renesmeé walked out to fetch the young boy who had dropped all his plans to come support the hurting girl in her time of need.

Soon timothée chalamet walked into lupé's room and sat in the chair which her daughter had previously been sitting in.

" um you asked to see me ma'am ?"

"Oh how many times have I told you already to just call me lupé, mijo"

"Right sorry ma'am- I mean lupé" timothée said with a crooked smile

"Anyways I asked to see you because I know im going to die soon and i don't want renesmeé to go through this pain alone. I want to ask you to be there for her. Ren was always the light of my life. She is such a beautiful bright young woman and I could not be any prouder than I am at this moment." Tears fell down her cheeks as she spoke about her brilliant daughter.

"I promise you that I will always be there for rene , even if she try's to push me away I'll find my way back because I will not let her go though this alone." Timothée told the sick woman .

Soon after renesmeé Simon walked back in to the room.
"Tenga su agua mami"
(Here's your water mom)

"Gracias mija . Te quiero mucho, nuca lo olvides" lupé said as she reached out to get the water.
(Thank you my daughter. I love you so much , never forget that)

As soon as renesmeé let go there was a shattering sound that was soon followed by loud beeps going crazy. Nurses started to run in and started pushing renesmeé trying to get her out of the way .

As much as she tried to move out of the way she simply couldn't. Frozen in her spot just looking at how the doctors and nurses tried to get her mothers heart beat back.

"Someone get her out of the way"

"We're losing her !"

"Keep trying with the compressions"

"Get her out now!"

Timothée reached out and grabbed Renés hand and pulled her back close to him as she sobbed. He walked her out of the room to where her father was waiting also in tears.

Forever. It felt like forever before the doctor came back out.

It took forever to get renesmeé calm once again.
But it took seconds for it to come crashing down.

"We tried to do all we could" was all she could hear the doctor say before she felt her needs fall to the ground and her sobs to erupt from her mouth. Seconds after she felt a pair of arms wrap around her small and fragile body.

A pair of arms she had become so comfortable in. And with a single hug from that pair of arms she knew that everything would be okay in the end.