Nine- Aye Captain

"Oh but I shall

"Oh but I shall." Captain Hook said. "It's a great way of telling my story Pandora."

Captain Hook paused as if thinking over if this was the best approach to these "snooty little brats". It seemed he seemed then ungrateful and was thinking of a new thing to tell them. Or better yet, nothing at all.

They were just snobby little royals,!his story didn't matter to them. But the way Peter Pan had told it, it seemed like Captain Hook was more of a joke than an opponent.

Why would he have to help teach these ungrateful children? Because Peter wanted him too? That was nonsense, and he didn't want to do that it seemed.

Pandora couldn't think of any reason on why he would willingly accept a call with her dad and not want anything in turn. Villains always wanted something else, always had a hidden agenda. Captain Hook probably did too.

He was probably only here to make fun of them for not knowing anything about the villains on the Isle. Who could blamed them? They'd forgotten the Isle existed until the VKs came over, these ungrateful children. Everyone except Pandora that was.

She had always had some sort of fascination with the Isle and her sense of adventure drew her closer. Her curiosity even more. Surely there had to be a way to get there without staying trapped there forever. Surely there was a way she could make her dreams come true without any harm coming to her.

But that was wishful thinking. She'd seen the dream she had. The Isle wasn't a safe place which for some reason intrigued her even more. She wanted to learn more. She wanted to go there.

It wasn't as eventful as she'd thought it would be. There were no new adventures every day and she had no idea what to do to bring the adventure.

She'd had her mind set on exploring the Isle for ages now. Peter Pan has deemed it unsafe for her to do. She couldn't do that. Not in a million years.

Because the Isle was full of villains and villains caused you problems and trouble and could get you killed if given the chance.

But Pandora knew there had to be someone there that wasn't as ruthless a villain as they seemed. Perhaps they played the part to appease the people around them.

They couldn't be that bad could they? Just misunderstood.

Just like the VKs. Rumors had spread that the alarm had been triggered at the museum for Fairy Godmother's wand. People were quick to point out that it had happened on the first night the VKs arrived so it had to be them. Pandora didn't want to believe that.

Sure they were villains and had been brought up that way, but it was kind of low to blame them when nobody knew who did it. People were innocent until proven guilty. The VKs would get the same treatment. Nobody deserved to be blamed for something without evidence to back it up.

But villains could hurt you even if it was unintentional.

She remembered that morning when she had woke up from her dream, sitting up in her bed and thinking of the dream she had just had. It had been rather confusing. It had left her questioning how she was feeling. She didn't know these people but it still hurt a lot more than it should.

Was that what falling in love was?

"Alright you ungrateful." Captain Hook said. "I suppose you'd like to hear a story from me, eh? How about how I lost my hand."

"We've heard that story before." Audrey grumbled.

Captain Hook pointed his hook in her direction. Even if he was on screen, Audrey flinched.

"But have you heard me tell it?" Captain Hook asked as Audrey shook her head, for once not wanting the attention to be on her.

"You see Peter Pan was never about good form." Captain Hook said. "But me I don't was obsessed you could say. A man with poor form could fall easily. We were in a sword fight you see. Smee do you remember that?"

"Aye Captain:" Smee nodded, saying his first words since Sam had left.

"You see me and Peter Pan." Captain Hook began before being interrupted by Peter.

"Peter Pan and I." Peter corrected.

"What are you a teacher?" Captain Hook asked, stroking his pointy mustache.

"As a matter of fact I am." Peter said. "Chosen by the Fairy Godmother but carry on."

"You see Peter and I." Captain Hook glared at Peter. "We're in a heated sword fight you see. Peter being the childish child he was, cut off my hand while I was scolding him for his bad form. What a rude thing to do! I was helping him perfect his form hit it seemed he wanted to have bad form forever."

"Okay." Audrey said,yawning.

"Am I boring ye princess?" Captain Hook asked.

"Just a little." Audrey said, making a small gesture with her hand.

"Well then I'll speed this up for ye." Captain Hook said. "Anyway, Peter cur off my hand and fed it to a crocodile. And to this day that crocodile has been following me."

"Even on the Isle?" Talia asked.

"Oh yes." Captain Hook said. "They live right outside my shop. It ruins the amount of visitors."

The door help jingled and someone walked in, though none of them could see who. Captain Hook glanced over with a scowl.

"Oh my boy don't go knocking anything over." Captain Hook said.

The person stopped dead in his tracks.

"Oh hi dad." The voice that sounded oddly familiar to Pandora said. "I was looking for Sam have you seen her?"

"You just missed her, Harry." Captain Hook said as the boy leaned over his shoulder and sneered at the screen.

Pandora realized why he sounded so familiar. He was the boy from her dream. When he caught her eye, he scowled deepened.

"Oh it's you." Harry said, glaring at Pandora with a look of hatred. She was rather confused.