john #3 | building a snowman

On your very first winter night in your new home, to whom you shared with John, it snowed. White crisp flakes flew from the sky from nine to five. Four inches to be exact.

John and you laid cuddled up by the fire drinking some coco, John's favorite. You didn't quite mind it either.

"Luv, lets go outside" John's raspy voice rang out "let's build a snowman" he smiled. A smile spread across your face as you complied and set your hot coco down.

Once you two reached outside, John picked up some snow and threw it directly  at your face, screaming and running like a child. John always had that child-like innocence to him. It was sweet.

Soon you ran after him, throwing as many ice balls as you could. His speed letting up, he soon came to a stop.

"Y/n, I surrender, I surrender!" He said jokingly throwing his hands up into the air.

You ran up to him and placed a big kiss on the tip of his cherry red nose. "I love you" you proclaimed, He smiled at this.

Once you two settled down from your snowball fight, you finally started making the snowman. As you started rolling the first ball, John ran inside and got a hat and a plaid scarf. John slumped to he ground and began to help you.

Soon enough, you had a snowman, or snowoman rather. John just had to make boobs on it.

"It's beautiful" he stared in false awe. "Aw shut up" you said punching his shoulder. He smiled and picked you up by your waist and threw you into a snow pile.

"JOHN LENNON" your scream muffled. He chuckled while you suffered. What a character, you sighed as you began to dig yourself out.

"You're so dead" you say chasing him into the house, careful not to slip. "SO dead" you laugh.

-

I hope you enjoyed this! It was definitely fun to write. Suggestions/requests in the comments if you want?