Chapter 19

Two days later....

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN?!" Jermaine yelled, his goon stood staring at his feet. Today of all days he had to be the one to give bad news.

"Sir....we lost contact. It's like he went MIA." The man responded.

"Daman dosent go. MIA!" He boomed his hand clenching on the gun resting on his desk. His goon eyed the gun nervously.

"Last word we got was that he had located Angel, and was gonna bring her back." He explained for the 4th time in 3 days. He feared today was the day he was gonna get shot just because shit wasn't going J's way.

"It's that little young blood fucker!!! Should have put a bullet in him all those years ago. First my daughter, now my son! Time to finish what I started. Load up the jet, I wanna be there tonight!" He roared thinking of all the ways he was gonna fuck shit up. This time he was gonna finish the original job. His goon rushed out to do as he asked. Just then a text chimed on his phone, picking it up he read what it said and growled. Though it was sent from Adam's phone, he knew who it was.

I'm tired of waiting. Hurry up and touch down. We got unfinished business.

~L

"Smug bastard. Thinks he's the shit now huh?" Jermaine muttered to hiself, he saw Lucious as the same bigheaded nigga that was looking for a quick come up.

"Stupid." He chuckled, thinking about how dumb Lu had to be to still have Adam's phone. A location was as easy as a snap of a finger. Heading to his room he saw his wife standing in the window looking out over the land they acquired.

"I'm going to go back to get our kids, stop pouting and crying. I'll be back." He spoke making her turn to look at him. Deep down she knew only one was really theirs, she struggled morally to continue on with Angel as if she birthed her. Yet she raised her, the attachment was there.

"You're in charge of the rounds, I'm leaving James here. Keep the bitches in check, if Max wanna give you some lip. Have James take her to the 'shed'." He spoke referring to the basement of one of the stripclubs, it was a place where in his words you learned who the boss was.

She nodded with a scowl, she might just have James take her to the shed just because. Bitches get a mouth full of nut, and assume they suddenly head bitch. She hadn't personally been in the shed but she knew what went down.

"I know what you're thinking. Leave the poor girl alone, the mouth full of metal you gave her last time was enough." He snapped knowing the look in her eyes. She huffed looking back out the window.

"And Annalise? What do I do with her?" She asked just to piss him off, Annalise was his favorite out of all the girls. A young girl barely 19, messing with a man in his 50s. Not that she minded, the love between them wasn't the same. Well every thing was the same except for the sexual aspect of their marriage. She had her taste elsewhere as did he. He didn't know that, cause if he did. Blood would spill, a backwards mind did he have.

"Leave her alone." He hissed, she chuckled rolling her eyes.

"I'll be gone for a day tops, gotta take out the trash." He smirked, she hummed keeping her gaze outside. He strolled over, pulling her into a long kiss.

"How about you give me a taste of something to come home too." He teased, she shook her head.

"Its that time of the month, I'm sure Annalise could help." She grinned turning back to the beautiful scenery. He laughed as of it were a joke. Giving her a kiss on the cheek, he cupped her face giving her a serious look. Squeezing her face roughly his eyes darkened.