Chapter 13 "Camp what?!"

"As am I."

Apollo merely stared at me, his hand remained gripping my arm tightly and anger still swirling in his eyes. I was rather annoyed and with a surge of energy I made my skin unbearable to touch, far too cold for a God's touch let alone a humans.

Apollo scoffed and ripped his grasp from me, he rubbed the raw skin of his palm and glared at me with rage. "You dare-"

"I'm done fooling around. You should respect me. Has it ever occurred to you that perhaps I would make a poor enemy as well?" I suggested, my voice silky smooth and serious. Not an expression of emotion or feeling in my tone. I was cold and empty. I was anew.

"You-? You can't even control your powers!" Spat Apollo.

"I believe I recall you saying that someone who's unpredictable can prove to be a terrible enemy... either way, if you're going to throw a tantrum because I made you jealous than I'll take my leave. I have things I need to attend to." I replied gently.

"What's the matter with you?!" He growled. I could feel the raging warmth radiating off of him, but it was no match for my overwhelming coldness.

"I... I realized something. All of this foolishness has awoken something inside of me." I thought aloud. "You were right, I was foolish before."

He didn't seem satisfied with my words as he stood firmly. Though I didn't care. "You think you're all grown now don't you-!"

"I was getting so angry before, I think it might've encouraged my powers to present themselves. I can feel them and use them to my disposal now." I admitted. I explained everything as if he wasn't mad at me or the whole event never happened.

"Your powers are at your disposal you say?" Snarled a nearby voice,

Apollo and I's heads snapped towards the voice. Zeus was standing at the entrance of the room, Hera at his side with a curious expression. Zeus strode over to us followed by Hera.

"And what do you plan on doing with your powers?" Asked Zeus, distaste in his voice.

"Don't fret, I don't seek to destroy Olympus nor come in contact with other titans. Whatever powers stir inside me are pure." I assured.

Zeus eyes gleamed with something unknown, like he was in deep consideration. He had a deep hatred for titans, I had to earn his trust and he realizes that.

"You fools have been causing a deep stir in Olympus. I won't tolerate it any longer. Shiva, you've proven to be highly unpredictable and quite a detriment these past few years; you attacked Hermes with your powers, you plotted against one of the 12, and now you're arguing with my son right next to Pandora's box!" Said Zeus, his fists clenched at his sides with anger.

My eyes landed on the decorated box sitting neatly on the podium, the same box that drew me into the room in the first place.

"Your wife was apart of the plotting as well." I pointed out. My eyes glaring at Hera's deceptive ones.

"I don't know what she's talking about husband-" Sighed Hera But was interrupted by Zeus.

I now knew Hera wasn't to be trusted. So much for her being my adoptive mother...

"Oh shut it Hera, we both know you were more than likely involved." Groaned Zeus as he waved off his wife.

"She's highly unstable father." Said Apollo, his voice exaggerative and artificial.

"Don't even get me started on you Apollo. I have eyes and ears everywhere boy, I know you've been right in the middle of all this; stirring the pot along with Hera." Zeus's eyes landed on his son with accusation.