2

Eric's Pov

I was standing outside the school talking to my friends when I got the feeling that someone was staring at me. I turn toward the direction where the culprit must be, but there's no one there. Shrugging, I turn back to my best friend Jake. It's his 15th birthday today and the other guys are giving him birthday punches. In a friendly way of course.

The only person I'd really like to punch is Jakes' bitch twin sister. Honestly, I don't know why she's still here. She's bad luck. We lost our last third-in-command, John Mars, because of her. And if it were up to me, she'd already be dead. Speaking of which, where is she? She hasn't gotten her punches yet.

"Yo Jake", I say, "where's your sis?"

"I don't know man", Jake says, " she was gone before anyone woke up. Bitch probably thinks she can avoid our fists today."

"She's only delaying the inevitable."

"We'll catch her at lunch then. But don't beat her too much, she still has to set up my birthday party."

"Alright bro."

I give him a bro hug and slip him $500. I head to class day dreaming about how I would rearrange Angels' face after the party. I can't wait.

• • •

Jake's Pov

I was walking home and arrived just as my mom pulled up. She got out of her car and popped the trunk. I walked up to her and helped bring in the groceries.

"Thanks sweetie", mom says, "where's your sister? She has to decorate."

"No clue", I say, "I didn't see her at school and we share two classes."

"So she skipped. Ugh, now we'll be getting a call from the school."

"Well I don't care where she is as long as this place is decorated. Anyways, I'm gonna take a nap."

"Alright hun. By the way, you're dad and I will be at a pack meeting, but we'll be back in time for the party."

"Okay. See you guys later."

I head upstairs to my room and flop into my bed. I can't wait until I shift in a year. I'm a beta, just like my parents, and I'll probably get to be Erics' second-in-command. And in two years I can find my mate. I bet she'll be super gorgeous and a beta too. Meanwhile sis is a crappy good for nothing omega. She brings shame to this family. The only thing she's good for is doing house chores and taking a beating. Finally, after sorting my thoughts, sleep consumes me.

3 hours later

Waking up from my nap, I get dressed into my party outfit. Need to impress the ladies right? I go downstairs and halt when I see that no decorations are up. What the fuck! That bitch! The front door unlocks and in walks my parents. They look around before I see fury on their faces.

"Why the hell is this place not decorated?", mom shouts

"I don't know", I reply fuming, "I just woke up and came down to see it like this."

"Where is your sister?", dad asks angrily

"Not sure. I didn't see her at school either, but she should be home by now."

"ANGEL!", dad shouts

No answer. We all march up to the attic, and throw her door open. She's not here. My parents turn to go search for her (and beat her), but I notice something.

"Mom, Dad look", I say pointing at the small drawer, "it's empty."

"And the duffle is gone", mom whispered, "she's gone."