communication

Olive

Stepping out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my body, I walked into Sage's room as he sat on the bed, waiting for me.

My nerves were all over the place, I wasn't new to this but we hadn't done it in a very long time.

Looking at each other from across the room, I dropped my towel as his eyes roamed my body. He then took off his towel as well, letting me know that he was ready.

Standing in the same spot, I looked down at his Piece becoming even more nervous.

"Come here, Olive." He demanded as I walked over to him.

I stood in front of him as he pulled me, letting me straddle him.

He began to kiss my neck as I bit my lip, feeling his huge erection under me. Grinding on it, he groaned in my ear.

"Slow down, babygirl. I want to take this slow." He said to me and I nodded.

"Hold on, let me grab a condom." He said to me as I got off of him and sat down onto the bed.

I watched as he shuffled through his drawer, grabbing one. Once he got it, he put it on the bed beside us as he laid me back and got in between my legs.

Shoving his face into my neck again, he licked and sucked as he trailed kisses down my entire body, finally making it to his destination.

I laid there, moaning and enjoying every moment of it before he came back up and kissed my lips.

"Ready?" He asked me and I nodded.

He grabbed the condom from beside us and opened it with his mouth before sliding it on.

2 days later

Olive

Sage and I sat in bed, eating the breakfast he'd made us. We were killing time, waiting on his mom to get here so that her and I could finally talk. I hadn't seen her since the incident and I just hoped this went well for the sake of Sage and I's relationship and for the sake of family.

"How do you like your food?" He asked and I nodded.

"It's always so good." I complimented and he smiled, cockily.

"Yeah, I know." He said.

"So conceited." I playfully rolled my eyes as he laughed, scrolling his phone.

I watched him scroll for a while as he went through his Instagram comments, clearly reading them all.

"Put your phone down and eat, babe." I said to him, he always got caught up with his Instagram comments. Which wasn't good because most of that stuff was negative, not all but majority of it.