What Size of the Clitoris is Considered Normal?

The size of the clitoris is as individual as other physical features. It depends on genetics and on sex hormone levels.

In fact, only the clitoris head is visible with the naked eye. Most of it (its body and legs) is hidden inside.

The total length of the clitoris (its external and internal parts) reaches 2.8-4 in. (7-10 cm); the length of the head averages 0.15-0.4 in. (4-10 mm).

Sometimes, the latter is completely hidden under the so-called hood. In some cases, it visibly extends from under it.

Interestingly, the clitoris grows throughout one's life. By the age of 50, it gets about twice as large as it was at the time of puberty.

Wanna know some more weird shit about clits?? Well, keep readin' cause it's about to get personal!
Mine is actually so tiny, it's always hiding under it's little hood, nobody can ever find it. I can't masturbate with my fingers and nobody can do it for me with their fingers, we have to use a vibrator, just because it's so tiny.
Unfortunately, clits get used to vibrators and they'll only respond to them, then they outgrow the first one, so you have to get a stronger one, then so on and so forth. Right now I have five different ones, and I've outgrown two, currently outgrowing another one.
My clit does change sizes though. After sex it'll be so swollen, but I'd be swollen too if something was vibrating against me for half an hour, sometimes a whole hour, and somebody else slamming into me.

Hope y'all enjoyed this little bit on clits! :)