🤘Author's Note🙃

Heyyyyya.🤘

So. This is the first fanfic I've actually completed. And I don't wanna sound cheesy or anything—but they always say that don't they😂😂?—but it's thanks to all the comments and votes that I motivated myself to finish this longgggg 75 Chapter fanfic. (Self motivation is great, by the way. Highly recommended😂😂)

So yeah. Thank you guys. Though there's not many readers, I've been writing for—apart for myself—you guys. Thanks for the comments and votes.🤘

Yeah well. I've been thinking if I should do a short story to explain what happened to Caspian when he left to find his and Ella's Father. It also explains how he met Violet. So yeah what do you guys think bout that? Cause it's gonna be kinda hard to write, I guess.

It's so sad to part with these wonderful characters. The main reason I write fanfic is so that the characters would stay alive—and become more alive—to me. Through this book I've learnt more about various characters.

Who knows, maybe I'll do little short stories of them. What do y'all think about that? Yeah tell me and we'll see😂😂 (I may be secretly hoping y'all will say yes. I may be. But then again I won't do it so soon. Probably)

Well yeah.

OH GUYS WAIT. 😂😂

Special thanks to galacticpsycho513, bIackthxrn, mixmatchxxx, and Sociopathintraining cuz yeah you guys are great😂😂. The source of my self motivation🙃 (first readers😉)

Psst check their accounts out🙃

Yeah so that's mainly what I wanted to say. Thanks guys.

I love y'all guys (I'm so trying to not be cheesy). Thanks again💙😉💙

"Thanks" word count: 6 (yeah well y'all deserve it)