- good evil -

I smell rich bitches

••••

In times like these, I wish I was a normal human with a normal life because chasing a ball around with cocky little pesky teenagers was not in my personal interest. I could snap their necks before they would even be able to muster an apology for playing dirty. Safe to say, football is not my thing but Penelope is stalking my every move and making sure I was cooperating to her side of the deal.

My one goal, irritate Lizzie and cause a meltdown.

So after being shoved to the ground for the fifth time by some asshole called Connor. I'm forced to suck in a breath and stagger to my feet, keeping my fangs far hidden and distracted from the urge to tear him limb from limb.

A few feet from me, I spot Lizzie and Dana, or as I like to call her, rich bitch who can't do anything without her daddy's aid. "I know I'm supposed to do this in the end zone, but." She slams the ball down on Lizzie's toes and laughs smugly in her face to prove her being the better player which is the greatest joke of mankind.

She doesn't compare to Lizzie Saltzman, no one does.

I contain a growl and force myself to look away. Follow the deal, Blair.

"One word and I could burn her perky boobs to ash." Lizzie exclaims to her sister, making me snicker quietly to myself before I join them. Time to make my move.

"You know, Lizzie. If you focused more on training to qualify as quarterback rather than chasing after small minded boys with more dick in their personality than in their pants, our team wouldn't suck so much ass." I could tell that irked her but it also made visible hurt flash across her face and that did not cure my guilt. It's doesn't feel good to know Lizzie is hurt because of me, it's horrible actually.

Josie looks at me, her frown deep between her eyes. "Not cool, Blair." Don't make it worse for me, Saltzman, I have a job to do. Shrugging, I refuse to glance in Lizzie's direction and jog over to Mg.

"I'm in a terrible situation." I breathe out, scared I might have an aneurysm with everything I'm attempting to process. What if Lizzie never wants to talk to me after this. What if this will push us apart even more and so much that she never wants to look at me. Or give her the idea that I hate her. Oh god, screw you Penelope Park and your terrible but successful blackmailing skills.

Mg chuckles, handing me a blue bottle filled with blood and hums. "Oh yeah? What is it this time, Lizzie has a new crush?" He teases, shoving my shoulder gently.