(92) Ash Clothed, Otherworldly Monk

"It's Great Master Xu Xian——"

"Great Master——"

"Paying my respect to Great Master!"

"Great Master's grace——"

When they saw the Buddhist monk that appeared, the common people that encircled the bustling scene on the side, started to kneel down in worship one after the other. Suddenly, the atmosphere around Chu Qing-Yan became much better because almost everyone had bent over to kneel in worship, besides one person that was standing among the crowd.

"Girl doll, quickly kneel down——"

"Great master's Buddha's aura should not be profaned——"

Some common people said in order to advise her, but Chu Qing-Yan did not do according to their advice. In her views, she will kneel to the sky, earth and her parents. Although she had arrived in this era where seniors and juniors were distinguished from each other, and there would inevitably be times when she had to bend her knees, she still won't kneel to someone casually.

She bent her body slightly, and cupped her hands toward the person that came. "Great Master Xu Xian."

"Benefactor Chu, trust you have been well since we last met." Xu Xian didn't seem to care about this ceremony, to him, whether you kowtow in salute was an insignificant matter. Only that he was used to this scene of people paying homage to him wherever he went. He knew that trying to stop it was useless, so he would no longer waste time disputing this.

"Great master, I trust you have also been well since we last met." Chu Qing-Yan smilingly replied.

Xu Xian slowly walked forward, his monk's clothing moved to an unseen wind, as if using the wind to walk. People voluntarily and consciously opened up a path for him. He smiled slightly toward those common people.

After all the common people had gotten up one after another, Xu Xian turned toward this Fu An who was just about to start hitting again. "Benefactor Fu, please have mercy."

Fu An's thick eyebrow rose, "How come great master doesn't stay in a monastery and peacefully study, but instead came to take charge of such worldly matters?"

"Buddha is broad and indistinct, going to cities, roaming the world is to study peacefully among the secular world, to reach buddhist enlightenment among the secular world. Therefore, this humble monk isn't here to take charge of worldly matters, rather I am peacefully studying." Xu Xian placed his hands together and smilingly said.

"Then, I am in the midst of catching a runaway servant, so I shouldn't have broken a law right?" Fu An used deterrent pressure to threaten Xu Xian's reputation in Western Xuan empire and switched to another way to say it.

That female having heard this, immediately cried and kneeled down to say. "Great master, yesterday this female's close relative unfortunately passed away. Today, I came back from attending the burial but unfortunately encountered this evil tyrant. He forcefully tried to drag this female away, this female would not agree, then he ordered people to beat this female. This female really isn't an escaped servant from his Manor. I ask great master to take charge of deciding this matter!"

Chu Qing-Yan, having heard what was said, very fiercely glared at Fu An, he was simply a beast.

Fu An was about to take the stick and hit that female's body, but was pulled away by a gentle strength. He fell back several steps and only had the time to see the hand Xu Xian drew back.

"Benefactor Fu, greed, anger, stupidity and hate are the devils of human society. Don't let the devil confuse your wisdom and throw your temperament into disorder." Xu Xian smilingly said.