Chapter :- 1

"BRIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!"

Taehyung slammed his hand on the alarm clock and rubbed his eyes. "Uh, this reminds me of the time I used to go to school... Wait. I didn't put an alarm last night, how...."

"Eeeekkkkk!!!!" He saw someone run into his room, screaming. "Summer holidays started! Summer holidays started!" His sister ran around, singing.

"Silnae...." Taehyung whines and pulled his blanket over his head. "Did you put an alarm on my clock last night?"

She stopped running and looked at him. "Um.. noooo?" She said, looking around nervously.

"Silnae?" Taehyung said, staring at her with his eyebrows raised.

"Okay, fine. Yeah I put an alarm. Because you never wake up. And it's my holiday, so you HAVE to wake up." She said, sitting on his chair.

Her brother sighed and turned the other way. "Ugh. NOPE."

"Oh hell no." Silnae said, getting up. "You are gonna wake up, Kim Taehyung."

"No." He said.

"Ok fine. You had your chance." She said, walking to his bed. She held his legs and started pulling them, until he fell off the bed.

"KIM SILNAE!!!" Taehyung screamed, getting up from the floor as his sister ran out the door. "You are so dead!!!!!"

He ran after her and they ran around and around, with Taehyung catching her once or twice and her getting out of his grip. Finally, she ran into his room and locked the door. "Ha! I'd like to see you kill me now." She said, satisfied with herself.

But her satisfaction was short-lived.
"If you don't open the door right now, I will go into your room and break all of your EXO and BLACKPINK albums and CDs, and tear all of their pictures, especially of Xiumin." Taehyung shouted from outside of the door.

"Noo!!!" Silnae gasped. He had done that before, so she knows he will do it now. "Okay, okay, I'll open the door. Just don't touch my treasure."

She opened the door and Taehyung ran in, panting. He looked at her and said, "Get out."

"Why?"

"I need to get ready."

"Oh, yeah. Ok you better be fast. Cause it's my holidays and I'm coming with you."

"As if! It's you who always takes a lot of time."

"I do not!" Silnae said and started hitting him.

"Okay, okay. I don't have time for this." Taehyung said and she stopped, glared at him and went out of the room. He locked the door and went to shower.

A typical day at the Kim's has begun.
---------------------------------------------------------
A/N

Hey guys! My Snowglobe story is currently on hold so I decided to publish this one. You MAY be wondering where the rest of the guys are. Be patient 😊 They'll show up. Love you and thanks for reading!!!!💜
-MS