Prologue A New Waking World

(Y/N) = Your name

(E/C) = Eye color

(H/C) = Hair color

(S/T) = Skin tone

" " - talking

' ' - thinking

_hello?_ - Author speaking

Dear, oh dear. What was it? The Hunt? The Blood? Or the horrible dream?- Memories

"Die! Die, die! Hunters are killers, nothing less! You call ME a beast? A Beast!? What would you know? I didn't ask for this!"- Beast's Voice

Note: this is the first fic I ever actually written and probobly will make mistakes or changes or additions at a leter time.

I don't know about updates because It can take a few hours or a few days to brainstorm some ideas and probobly will take time to finish this book but I WILL finish it.

I haven't played bloodborne in 2 years so I might be rusty but I will try and keep a consistant theme with the game and the characters.

Before we begin, I would like to hear any feedback or ideas people will have to improve my story or make additional bonus chapter in which I do random stuff or side things kinda the OVA or just side adventures.

Book cover not mine.

Enjoy dear readers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) POV

I was walking around in the hunters dream and looking around at all the graves that were made for the hunters before and after me. I walked up the stairs and found the doll brushing her hair with the comb I found in the abandoned workshop, I walked up to her and she then noticed me.

Doll: "Oh.. Hello good hunter, are you back from another hunt?"

she asked her voice monotone but with a bit of happines, probobly because I'm the only one that visits and cares for her, and why wouldn't I? she helped me immensely, without her I would most likely had a harder time with the beasts of Yharnam.

(Y/N): "Yes maria the beasts are neverending and relentless same for the great ones, whether it's the neverending hunt, the sun, the moon or the blood, it never ends."

I gave the doll a name after the woman she was designed off of, Lady Maria of the Astral clocktower, she was Gehrmans apprentice and one of the first hunters, such a shame she ended her own life, she truly was a formidable hunter and a beautiful woman at that.

Doll: "Well good hunter I'm glad you're safe, what are you going to do now?"

(Y/N): "I was thinking of exploring somewhere but I already explored all that Yharnam has to offer and slaying beasts is such a mundane task nowadays even deprived and using only my fists isn't a challange anymore. I guess I've grown tired"

It was true I killed the beasts so many times that I know their every move even when surrounded I can slaughter the beasts with ease.

Doll: "Well I don't think there is anything left in Yharnam for you."

She said in a slightly sad tone

(Y/N): "I see...."

Doll: "...But"

(Y/N): "hm?"

Doll: "There is a way of travelling beyond Yharnam to another world."

(Y/N): "Do you mean the the worlds of other hunters? I've been there already."

Doll: "No a world unlike this one, a world where the great ones have no influence, a world that is beyond us so to say."

I was suprised a world beyond ours? this sounded interesting, I might as well go due to the lack of challenge.

(Y/N): "Alright Maria, how would I go to another world?"

Doll: "Well just go onto the field where you and Gehrman fought and there will be the little ones, they will help you."

(Y/N): "Thank you Maria I do appreciate it."

I walked away and onto the field and as the doll said, the messengers were there waiting for me. I walked towards them and then kneeled, they looked at me.

(Y/N):"Could you take me to another world? a world beyond this one please."

The messengers nodded and dragged by body downwards until I disappeared.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First ever page done hopefully you can wait for the next ones It will take time because of my constant stops and pauses but hopefully you'll stay tuned.