Spencer

Dinner went much better than I had expected it to. The only flack I got was from JJ. Everyone was quick to defend Allie and I when she started, though.

When we got back to my apartment, Allie grabbed her things and went home. She stopped in the doorway to give me a goodnight kiss and to tell me happy birthday once more.

In the morning, I send her a good morning text and set out to find something to wear, keeping in mind that the bet starts today.

I settle on a white button down and black pants, opting to keep the first few buttons on the shirt undone. Allie has expressed how much she loves when I do that on several occasions.

I step into the lecture hall with my bag on my shoulder and set out to start writing some key points of the lesson on the board.

"Oh, shit." I hear a familiar voice curse following a clatter.

I turn around to see Allie on her hands and knees, gathering papers off of the floor.

She's wearing a dress that I've seen before, her pink velvet dress. My eyes instantly land on the curve of her ass, I'm unconsciously looking to see if I can see her underwear peeking out. A hint of black lace is exposed, but only noticeable if you're looking for it.

"Uh, let me help..." I offer, going around to her front side to help gather up the papers.

"Thanks," She tells me as she grabs for papers, looking up and flashing a smirk.

She definitely did this on purpose. What a tease.

When I notice a few people walk through the door and see their eyes travel down to Allie's backside, I almost lose it with jealousy.

Frantically, I gather the rest of the papers and hand them to her. "Here." I stand back up, brushing off my knees.

Allie takes them from me, letting out a sigh. "Thanks, again."

That's when one of the boys who walked through the door makes his way to her. "Here, let me help you up." I recognize him, his name is Dylan and he sits a few seats away from her.

"Oh, thanks, I've got it!" She chuckles, getting up on her own. The blonde flashes him a smile.

"You're Allie, right?" He asks her as she adjusts the books in her arms.

"Yeah! And you're...Dylan?"

He chuckles nervously, running a hand through his short, brown hair. "Yeah, yeah, I'm Dylan. Um, do you want to maybe sit together at lunch? I usually see you there when I go, except for last week."

"Sure," Allie says happily. "You can sit with my friend Rachel and I. Our table is pretty empty, so feel free to invite your friends."

He smiles. "Cool, well, um, we should sit."

"Yeah," My girlfriend chuckles.

Just as she's about to walk away, I grab the packets of papers that she missed from last week.

"Miss Taylor," I call, getting her to turn around. "You requested copies of these lessons that you missed last week."

She takes them from me. "Thanks, I'll get caught up right away." She flashes me a smile before heading on her way.

I'm insanely jealous. It takes all I have not to pull her aside and ask her what that was about. She should have rejected him, told him to get lost.

Taking a deep breath, I get my desk organized. Once the bell tolls, I start the lesson for the day.

-

I take my lunch at the same time as Allie, just as I usually do. I get a text from her while making my coffee.