s e v e n

ミ★
seven
❝experienced parties❞
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ミ★ seven❝experienced parties❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Bring your camera," Jungkook ushers me.

Hana, Jungkook, Jimin and I are sitting in my dorm now, doing only what I suppose is getting ready to go out. I don't like this feeling, but I'm pretty sure it's because it's uncommon for me. Music is playing loudly from a speaker, Hana and Jimin are taking turns drinking out of a bottle of wine, and Jungkook is waving a camera in my face. The chaos is supposed to be distracting me, but it's not working.

"The coursework won't be that difficult," Jungkook adds to ease my visible worry, using metaphors because Hana is in the room with us.

I'm staring at myself in my small vanity mirror. The only sanity I've been given this evening is the fact that I haven't gotten an e-mail from any form of administration. It will only be a matter of time, though. Professor Kim is probably sitting wherever he lives right now, wondering how he should go about reporting me.

"Here," Hana offers the bottle of wine to me. It's huge, and very red. I take it from her to be polite, but the moment I place my nose to the spout I pull back away from it.

"I don't think I can drink tonight," I groan.

The smell of alcohol is giving me flashbacks to last time, and I do not want to ever go through that again. My stomach still clenches at the thought of how embarrassing I was. The chilled bottle is placed on my thigh; droplets of water sit on my skin. I twirl my finger around in them, etching little nothings.

"How does this look?" Hana asks the room.

Jungkook glances up from his camera. He is taking side profile pictures of me— discretely. He is trying too hard for this whole "candid" identity thing. I'm not one to critique someone's art, though. I hope my mouth wasn't open too wide while I was doing my mascara.

"It's a bra," he says simply. "Won't it be covered?"

She rolls her eyes at him playfully. "I still care how it looks."

I laugh lightly at her response and it causes my lipgloss to smear slightly above my lip. I guess if people were going to see my underwear, I'd want it to look the best too. I decide to ditch the lip gloss once I place a tissue to my lips. Jimin grabs the bottle from my desk, leaning against the wall while sitting cross-legged on my bed.

"But I don't care," Jungkook tells her.

It's a cute comment. I want to check for the time on my phone again, but I'm starting to realize how much I use my phone now that I don't have it. I sigh heavily and take one last look at myself in the mirror before looking at Jungkook.