♡ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐜𝐡𝐨 ♡

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

After passing out in front of the head delinquent of the school gang and getting my nose inspected it turns out that I in fact broke my nose and will take several months until I fully recuperate from the strong impact. Fortunately, I called my father, in this universe, to pick me up and get home.

However, before leaving I threatened Osoro that if he were to expose my vulnerability to anyone at school I'll hunt him and his gang.

Of course, he didn't take my threat seriously and laughed at my face.

The next day I was greeted by a brand new face, ginger with cute pink bobby pins which matched Osano's idiotic scrunchie.

As usual, much to my dismay, since Hanako somehow knew my exact address of residence, the group was standing outside of my house with this guy called Raiburu.

Now that I think about it, he certainly resembles Osana's prototype before she was even properly introduced into the game as a possible rival.

But then again I could be making shit up and for all, I know Childe has somehow been transported here.

''hi...?'' I greeted or more so questioned still trying to make things of the situation.

''It's good to finally meet you in person, I've heard so much about you from Osano'' He chuckled elbowing his ginger look-a-like friend playfully.

''I hope good things only'' I said sternly narrowing my eyes at Osano who quickly looked away.

Raiburu laughed at this and smacked my back playfully, however, with the force he used I stumbled forward. This guy is strong, I thought rubbing my back to ease the slight pain.

''Y/n-chan, look what my sister bought me~!'' Hanako snatched my arm hugging it close to his chest while displaying an adorable strawberry keychain.

''Y/n-san, how is your nose it doesn't look too well'' Taeko asked in complete concern averting my attention from her overly clingy brother.

''I broke it '' I simply stated.

After revealing this information there was a great number of gasps around the group. Osano grabbed your shoulders and observed it.

''D-did I do it?'' He asked ashamed and utterly full of regret for ever throwing that piece of paper at your nose.

''Yes'' I jokingly deadpanned, although no sooner than I saw his depressed expression, I felt bad for lying to him so I immediately shook my head.

''No no, you didn't I actually forgot to bring my umbrella yesterday and fell on the ground because I was rushing to get home!'' I quickly explained.

I haven't got a clue why I felt the sudden urge to reassure him that this wasn't his fault, perhaps it may be caused by the events of yesterday. I'm not quite sure why today I've decided to be lenient with the orangenette, I want to prevent myself from feeling guilty since he doesn't deserve my pity for constantly distracting me in class and insulting me!