ONE SHOT COMPETITION

HELLO FRIENDS.

NOT AN UPDATE, I'M SO INCREDIBLY SORRY.

I just got an idea and I wanted to apply it, I guess?

SUMMONING MY READERS WHO LIKE TO WRITE IN ANY WAY OR WOULD LIKE TO TRY IT.

ONE SHOT COMPETITION:

you have a choice to either write:

1. One shot for Nico/Zoey.

2. One shot for Diana/Joel

3.One shot for either Beth/Nico or Oliver/Zoey

4.Any other ship you want in the story.

Rules:

1. The piece must be at least 500 words.

2. Deadline is October 12th, so you have exactly a month to write it.

I will, throughout the month, add all the one-shots to a reading list entitled Mailboy Shots and I will announce the three winners on October 25th.

Prizes:

All contestants: follow and comment on the story, of course!

Third place: Dedication to one of the chapters and shout out!

Second place: Dedication to one of the chapters, 5 lines or more comment on any other of their stories and shout out! Also, I'll give a critique of their writing and yeah!

First place: I'll probably PM that person and talk to them about their stories and stuff, promo&shoutout, critique, comment on their stories, I'll read their stories and give my honest opinion.

idk if this will work out, but I hope so!

love, yas

ps. pick up line I tried on my friends and they told me I was stupid: do you have 11 protons? because you're sodium fine. is it that bad????