Why did you help me?

I walk out of the room and run my fingers through my hair. Why did Eric help me? Why was he even in the initiates room? I walk to the training room and switch on the lights. I wrap my hands and walk over to the punching bag. Do I like Eric? I think so I mean he is hot and has a cute smile which people rarely see.

But does he like me? according to B/F/N he does. And he did help me with Ellena. I scowl and punch the bag hard over and over. Why is this so confusing? I don't notice the door open or Eric leaning against the wall watching me.

Eric P/O/V

I watch her punching the bag for a few minutes. I don't know why I like her so much. She is strong, cute, and stands up for her self. I know she is Fours sister but I couldn't care less. "What the punching bag do to you?" I ask smirking she jumps and turns scowling but her face relaxes slightly when she sees me "Oh its just you."

I walk over smiling "Again what the punching bag do to you?" she scowls "Nothing I guess, I'm just thinking." she looks at the floor I think she is blushing when she looks up again she says "Why did you help me earlier?"  I frown "Your welcome." she smiles "Thank you." I nod "Well it's against the rules here to attack another member of the faction and I was just walking by when I heard yelling and decided to see what was going on."

She nods but doesn't look convinced. "Any tips." she points at the punching bag. I shrug "you're already top of your class but sure." I put my hand on her stomach "Keep here firm and put as much power behind your arm as possible. Also, try and use your opponent's weight against them."

I remove my hand and put it on her elbow lifting it up slightly. "Keep your arm up and use it for defence." she nods and I let go. Her arm stays were it is and one foot goes back and I get into a fighting stance. She does also and I swing a punch that she easily blocks.

She swings a punch at my head but I catch her arm she struggles for a moment then I let her go. "Fainting is a good idea when aiming for the head. Pretend to aim for the shoulder then hit below there jaw. "I touch hers gently "Just here." she nods and I remove my hand.

We throw punches back and forth for a little bit. When Y/N goes to hit my head I grab her hand but she must have foreseen it. She grins and kicks me in the stomach causing me to let go of her hand and bend over. She kicks me again and I fall but I trip her and she falls on top of me.

I groan and look into her bright e/c eyes realising how close we are together. "S-sorry." she stutters and gets up offering me a hand. I take it and she pulls me to my feet. "Well done." she blushes and looks down "Thanks." she looks up again her eyes full of light I stop the urge to kiss her and nod my head before walking out.