Yandere!TicciToby X Fem!Reader PART 1

Request by LlamasarecuteX0X X0X

----------------------------

"Everyone, meet Y/n N/n. Welcome her warmly and be friendly towards her. Sit next to Toby Rogers," The unfamiliar professor pointed to a brown haired kid who was sitting in the last seat alone, who was staring at me inside my eyes. It made me uncomfortable, but nodded. With a gulp, I tried to calmly make my way towards the boy as I felt everyone's eyes creeping on my bag. The boy.... was weird. He made some strange body movements from now and them, but his small silence would never disappear from his lips.

After what seemed like ages, I was finally next to the boy that was still looking inside my soul with a smile. I quickly sat next to him awkwardly, staring at my hands, completely ignoring everyone's eyes on me.
I felt a tag on my elbow and eyed the boy, who was still staring at me with that smile, as if nobody was looking at him.

"Hey, I'm T-Toby. Nice to m-meet you, what's your name?" He whispered. I looked t everyone around us to see them giving us the weird looks, quietly laughing and whispering things to each other. I bit my lip before I looked at Toby and then down, covering my face with my hair out of embarrassment, leaving him in confusion, before everyone turned to the lesson.

I wasn't able to concentrate at all. I was very nervous, scared, anxious... Everything was so unfamiliar to me.
Yet, Toby would get my attention by pushing his chair closer and closer to me, touching my shoulder with his shoulder or he would touch my leg with his leg... Any physical contact he could, but I kept trying to avoid him.
Or sometimes, he would twitch, play with his pencil and make sounds that would get my attention but annoy the others.

"Twitchy found a girlfriend...~"

"Ticci Toby and the new girl? Pff, what a joke!"

"Weirdos..."

"Freaks...!"

Many people started to insult both of us when the teacher wasn't looking which made me mad and sad. But Toby... He didn't seem to mind them at all. In fact, they didn't even bother him. He just kept.... Smiling at me, no matter how many times people would throw papers aiming on his head.. He really was a weird kid.

-------------------

It was finally break time. I grabbed my things very quickly and tried to leave class, but "Miss N/n and Mister Rogers, stay here for a bit.

I mentally groaned at this. "Good luck with the weirdo.." Kids would tell me and laugh as they left...

Once everyone was out, it was only the teacher, Toby and me...