Chapter 32

You know guys, I think a fear of mine is to walk into school and hear someone talking about one of my stories on here. like "Oh my Gosh, I was reading this story on Wattpad called My Silence Is Temporary and it was great!" and then they go on like that and I'll awkwardly be listening like "they read my fucking story???" and wonder if I should tell them that I wrote it

Big time skip!

*~*~*~*~*

1 Month Later:

It's been close to two months since Gerard and I have been together and all I have to say is that this relationship is better than bands. Gerard is so caring and sweet. He puts me before almost everything. I say almost because family, of course. I'm not offended by that, I put my family before him, too and we both get that.

We've went on a few more dates. Gerard took me out to a fancy restaurant the day after he met Danny and Jesse. It was lovely! There were candles, and we both dressed nice, and it was romantic. At first I was really scared, I thought the whole romantic scene was him getting ready to say he loves me or something. I just don't think I love him yet. I'm on my way though, pretty quick if he keeps it up.

A week after that, I took him out. It wasn't anything fancy, or was just casual. I know how much he loves art, so I took him to an Art Walk that was taking place a few towns over. There were a lot of really awesome paintings and drawings. I saw a few of the Beatles, and even one of Green Day. We had a lot of fun. After that got finished, we went to McDonald's because I'm classy like that.

That was two weeks ago, now we're laying in my bed at my house. My mom and dad are at work and Demon is laying on Gerard's stomach. She took an immediate liking to him, and I find it adorable. He comes over quite a lot, which makes Demon the happiest little puppy in the world.

She's sleeping peacefully while Gerard and I are having a conversation about school.

"Your punishment for cussing someone out was to help a group of jerks clean up their graffiti mess in the locker room?" He asks, laughing quietly.

"Yeah, it was stupid. The only good thing that came out of it was that the guys learned that I'm not that bad, so they quit picking on me," I say, subconsciously moving closer to him.

"Why did they pick on you?" He asks, a different tone from the lighthearted one he had previously. That's another thing I learned about Gerard, along with him being slightly clingy, he's very protective. It really makes me feel loved and cared for when someone that isn't family protects me from other people like I matter. On one of our dates, someone was making fun of us for being gay. I was in a low mood already that day, so I started crying. Gerard, though, he walked up to the guy and chewed him out. He used every cuss word and insult I could think of and even punched the guy. After punching him, Gerard screamed, "That's for making my boyfriend cry!" and walked back over to me and started wiping away the tears. It was a great date, even with the guy making fun of us.

"They just always made fun of my height," I say dully, remembering back some years ago when they bought me a leprechaun outfit made for a five year old for my birthday and told me that I don't have to worry about buying a costume now. 'You're about as tall as a kindergartener anyways, right?' one of them said.

"There's nothing wrong with your height, you're fucking adorable," Gerard says, sounding a little angry.

"It's fine, Gerard, I'm used to it. They're just dicks, they aren't worth getting angry over," I say, rolling onto my side to look at him.

He sighs deeply and wraps one arm around me and puts a hand on Demon's head, scratching behind her ears.

"One day we'll show them. We'll show them all," he says, a sense of hate in his voice.

"Yeah," I say. "That'd be nice."

He doesn't respond, he just tightens hos arm around me and draws patterns in my side with his fingers.

"I really like you," he mumbles, making me almost miss it.

"I like you, too," I say, snuggling into his side, closing my eyes slightly.

"Are you falling asleep on me?" He asks playfully, nudging me.

"No," I say, smiling. My eyes start to feel heavy, so I close them all the way, yawning.

"Yes, you are," he says, chuckling. "That's okay, you're adorable when you sleep."

I smile and let myself sleep, getting relaxed.

*

"Frank?" Someone says, sounding moody. "Frank, wake up."

"Shut up," I mumble.

I suddenly get shaken furiously. I open my eyes to see that I'm not cuddling myself into Gerard's side anymore, he's not even next to me.

I sit up, scratching my head, "What?"

"What do you mean 'what?' I just walked up here to check on you during my break and find you cuddled next to that self harmer!" My mom shouts.

"Where is he?" I ask, turning to face her.

"I sent him home, now you are going to explain to me why he was here when I specifically told you not to go around him," she says sternly.

"Um, okay. I'm gonna be real here for a minute," I say quietly. "Uh, I like guys, and Gerard just so happens to be my, uh, my boyfriend," I explain.

"Okay," she says, rubbing her forehead with her fingers.

"Okay?" I ask, making sure I heard her right.

"Yeah. Okay."

"That doesn't bother you?" I ask, scared that she's going to explode on me. I mean, she's so religious it's make the pope seem like an atheist. Not really... but she's pretty damn religious.

"Frank," she says, smiling. "I'm here to accept you when others won't."

"Thanks, Mom," I say, standing up. She smiles, and puts her hand on my shoulder. I step closer and give her a hug, something I haven't done in a while.

"You're welcome, sweetie," she says, giving me a hug in return. "I may be a bitch, but I'm not going to sit here and lecture you on sexuality when I know you can't help who you like."

I nod and smile, at least there's something I do that she understands.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey, guys!

So, I'm working on the first chapter of the sequel for the bully! I have it all figured out and I think I might post it soon ^-^

I love you guys

xoCrashFire