Cute nini

( A/N here's something cute for you guys ) 

Lisa PoV

I'm at the dorm watching tv by myself.
Jisoo and Rosé went out few moments ago, think they're going somewhere then getting some food. So they'll be out for awhile. I would take my girlfriend on a date but Jennie is probably asleep somewhere.

An hour or so later...

I was completely focused on my tv show until a figure sat on my lap and snuggled into my neck.

I knew it was Jennie because it was only me and her in the dorm plus my nini is the only person who can sit on my lap like this. I just wrapped my arms around her and carried on watching tv.

I feel Jennies hand on my face turning my head towards her but I kept my eyes on the tv. She's probably a pouting at me right about now.

Jennie: Lili look at me.... lili

Jennie said in a baby voice

Lisa: Jennie yaahh I'm watching tv right now

I feel Jennie place a trail of kisses down my neck. I tried to stay focused on my show.

Jennie: I want you to pay attention to me Babyyyyyyyyyy

My Jennie always acting like this when I watch tv. I turned the tv off and looked at her. Which made her smile.

Jennie: yayyyyyy you turned it off For meeeeeee

Jennie said while jumping up and down on my lap with excitement.

Lisa: nini why do you act all cute when I'm busy

Jennie frowns at me

Jennie: Tv isn't important loving nini is

Jennie said in the same baby voice. All I could do is chuckle at her why is she so adorable.

Lisa: I do love you nini

I said while pecking Jennie on the lips which made her blush. Jennie wrapped my legs around my waist and I just stood up carrying her effortlessly. Which Jennie loves.

Jennie giggles as she wraps one arm around my shoulder and her other hand playing with the features on my face.

Jennie: you love your stupid tv shows

Jennie pouts at me. She's acting so cute right now so I can't really act mad at her.

Lisa: you know I love my nini

I pout my lips at Jennie motioning for her to give me a kiss and she just started to mimic my face while both of her hands were playing with my lips making them more pouty

Jennie: your lips belong to your nini

I tried to speak but I really couldn't. When Jennie let go of my face she wrapped her arms around me and kissed my lips.

Jennie: I like when you pick me up like this

Jennie places kisses all over my face I just had my eyes closed until she was done.

Lisa: Jennie did you do something that you haven't told me because your acting extra cute today.

I say while putting her down onto her feet. Which Jennie pouted at. Normally when Jennie is clingy like this it means she's done something but I don't know.

Jennie: no I haven't done anything I just wanted you to take the stupid tv off and pay all your attention on me.

Well she had all of my attention

Lisa: okay you have my full attention what do you want to do or go.

Jennie: my bed

I raise my eyebrow, Jennie isn't always as innocent as she puts on.

Before I could even think of a response Jennie is already pulling me towards her room.

//////////////

If you guys have any request don't be afraid to comment them down.....