Please open the door (Yandere! Lloyd)

You lay in your bed, shaking rapidly. It was just you and Lloyd home. The rest of the Ninja went on a mission and Lloyd insisted you were sick so you would spend time with him. You were petrified. Last time you had a mission, Lloyd did the same thing and....let's just say it didn't go as you expected.

You jumped when you suddenly heard knocking. "Y/n~" Lloyd calls out in a sing-song voice. "Are you in there? I have some food for you~"

You didn't awnser. You didn't move. You were paralyzed. You could have just escaped through the window and went to your secret place, but that would risk getting caught by Lloyd. You didn't want that. You couldn't call Kai, either. He doesn't have his phone on him. He never brings his phone on missions.

"Y/n~ Please open the door." Lloyd calls out again.

You stay still in your bed.

"Y/n, please...open the door. It's just me. I'm not gonna hurt you." You heard the door handle being messed with. Your heart sped up.

"Please open the door...I only want to give you some food...that's all." The door handle twisted again.

"Y/n...are you scared of me?" He suddenly asks. "Are you afraid of me? There's no need...I don't want to hurt you...I just want to take care of you..."

A ping of guilt ran through you, but you didn't know why. Maybe it was Lloyd's voice, the way he said it. He said it like..like he was sad. You hated seeing your friends sad. But you didn't move.

"Why are you scared of me, Y/n? I do so much for you...I only want to take care of you...please let me in." He tried the door handle again, this time it was a bit softer than the first few times he tried opening the door.

Another ping of guilt ran through you, stronger this time. Why were you scared of him? He's just trying to care for you, that's all. That can't hurt anyone, right?

You got up from the bed, and walked to the door. With shaky hands, you opened the door.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————|————————————————————————————————————

This is kinda like a prologue to "let me take care of you" I guess? I saw a video on YouTube and got inspiration lol

I hope you enjoyed~

BYE