④⑦

so this is the last real chapter, afterwards there will be an epilogue~ enjoyy

also i struggled so hard with this chapter. writers block is a b*tch!! 🙃 but i think after pulling through this i got over it finally after days sksks

*****

after quite a while both boys slowly pulled out of their hug. a cold breeze of air hitting their warmed skin, it got late by now. midnight seemed to be over by far and even jungkook and taehyung were probably on their way back to the hotel now.

this wasn't exactly how yoongi and jimin's night would carry on. they sat down on a rock which had enough space for them to sit next to each other, yoongi softly hanging his arm around jimin's shoulders to pull him as close as possible. their gazes shifted over the sea, up into the bright night sky. it was a starry night, the moonlight keeping the whole scenery lightened up even through the dark, along with bright sparkling stars all across the black colored night-sky.

"w-we still gotta talk", jimin hummed after a while, still cuddled up on yoongi's tiny body. in comparison to jimin he always seemed to be so tiny even though he was the one being dominant and doing the topping part during sex. jimin was kinda proud of his buffy appearance since he spent months in the gym working out for it. and yoongi loved it; a babyboy looking so manly but being an actual sweetheart.
"yeah, i still feel like i have a lot to explain", yoongi said sadly. he didn't know if this was actually a good idea or not, but he felt like there was more to be spoken out to turn this into a well-working relationship.

"then start explaing, i guess", jimin bit his lips nervously, not sure if he wanted to hear all of that. it probably would include a lot of hoseok and there was still this slight jealousy he felt crawling up whenever he heard that name. even though he should know by now he was the one yoongi would choose.

"alright. first of all; when i met you i didn't care the slightest bit for you. and this was only because i didn't know you. i would never use somebody like you, somebody so sweet and caring, for something like a kink my ex-boyfriend has. i was just a little desperate, y'know. my relationship started to just.. break, it started to get boring. i needed to do something and there you were, and it definitely brought some fresh air into this but let me tell you one thing;

i fell in love the moment i saw you being a mess in my bed. you looked so beautiful, those cheeks flushed red and your eyes all sparkly and full of innocence. god i can't describe how perfect you looked to me in this very moment."

"why did you broke my heart after that then?", jimin asked, fiddling around with his small fingers to distract him from crying. all those balled up feelings just wanted to be released.

"i was in the middle of all of this and i was scared. the whole feeling you gave me was so different, so exciting that it scared me jimin. hoseok was something like a safe heaven to me, you were like fire. if i'd touch you i'd burn myself. like, just try to look at it from my perspective. i live with hoseok, we're together for a long time. our daily lives are bound to each other. i was scared of losing that, y'know? but as stupid as it sounds, along the way i realised that me and hoseok won't ever be happy like jungkook and taehyung are with each other. but you and me? we could. we could make this work."

jimin was in awe just by what yoongi said. he was amazing at speaking even though he never heard him talking so much at once.
but damn, he wanted more of those late night talks with yoongi.

"yeah, we could." the younger smiled as he agreed to what yoongi just said. "and we will", he added softly, smile going wide and eyes shining bright under the sparkling moonlight.
"i'm still so sorry for everything, baby", yoongi whispered. "you should be", jimin giggled but pinched yoongi's cheeks lovingly.

"but it's alright. you're definitely worth a second chance, min yoongi."