23

"Hey y/n...?"

You turn around to be face to face with your stunning soulmate as he steps out from the bathroom, draped in a bathrobe and hair slightly stuck up on the back of his head.

"Yes Joonie." You hum while pouring yourself a good cup of tea, sipping at it before eyeing him as he slowly walks over.

You decide that you would visit him early in the morning, you wanted your own bed so you could stretch out, so now 9 am in the morning you arrived in his room to wake him up.

He slowly waddles over to you before leaning on the island of counters in front of you his hands slid into his dressing gowns pockets and his eye mask pushing his fringe up slanted a little on his forehead.

"Would you like to come with me on tour?" His voice groggy and hoarse.

Your mind? Blank.

"I'm sorry what?" You ask again your mind going blank and swiped from all thought as he asked you.

"Would you want to go on tour with me? Maybe stay with me when it's over..?" He ask's again standing up from his slouched position and stepping closer to you.

Panic swept under you as your mind was trying to grasp what he just asked, "t-t-tour? You mean....? Around the world? With you?" You didn't think your eyes could get any wider as he nods and chuckles at your surprised state.

You felt a euphoric moment full within you as you slowly place your cup down before hugging him tightly, "Yes! I'd love to go!" You scream before pulling away, "only if it's alright with everyone else first! But what about my finals and things?"

"It'll be fine with everyone, get your finals posted to us! I could even help you!" His smile lights the room up even brighter than the sun that shines Through the cream blinds.

You just grin in return before letting him go, "What do I need? How much do I need to pack? Are you sure this is okay? Is it safe? What about the fans? Am I going to be the only girl?" You slur out a hoard of questions waiting for his reply which is only a loud laugh.

"I'll pack for you, yes I'm sure it's okay, fans don't need to know anything just yet and no Annie will be there and we might find some more soulmates along the way!" He grins before pulling you into a hug again.

"Alright, lets get started shall we?" He hums before going over to his things and pulling out an outfit for himself.

"What are you doing?" You ask curiosity filling you.

"Well" he eyes you, "you need a suitcase don't you, plus, nows my chance to having some bonding time with you." He chuckles before swaying into the bathroom happily.

"You don't mean...." you sigh.

"Shopping!" He laughs before closing the door, leaving you to slump on the bed while waiting impatiently for him.

— hoseoks pov —

I wonder what Namjoon and y/n are doing...? Or even Jimin and Annie...ah such adorable couples.

I find myself smiling at the memory of Jimin crying over Annie when he met her, laughing a loud at the memory before jumping as a feminine voice echos behind me.

"What's so funny about the hallway?"

Her voice calls out making me turn right around to eying a cheerful looking girl. Her honey like coloured hair tied in a curly pony tail and her cat like emerald eyes staring up at mine.

"Oh just a funny memory I was thinking off," I hum, I recognise her from the girl y/n brought yesterday, what was her name again?

"I'm sorry but I didn't catch your name yesterday, can I ask what it is?" I hum slightly glancing at her pyjamas which have the cutest little ducks on them.

"Aileen, I'm y/n's friend..." she softly echos as her eyes travel around the hall way never landing on mine.

She must be shy.

"Well Aileen, it's nice to see you again." I grin about to walk off before her honey like voice stops me again.

"What was so funny?" She ask's making me stop instantly in my place as if my feet were stuck on the ground like glue.

"I was thinking about how cute the new couples are," I sigh, my stomach soon filling with that sickly feeling again as I shudder as a memory flashes in my head, it wasn't a pleasant memory.

"Ah..." she sighs before her eyes wander the hallways again, her feet tapping the floor as she fiddles with the sleeve on her pyjamas.

"I lost my soulmate when I was young too." She blurts out catching me completely off guard.

She what..?

"Wh-What..?" I breathe slowly my chest rising and falling, as she admits to her past.

"He died in a car crash.." her beautiful emerald eyes finally meet my own chestnut ones that I know are now filled with tears.

"M-mine died in a car crash t-too..." my voice shaky as I tried to hold back my tears. I've only met this girl yet she has one thing in common with me.

And that's the feeling of soullessness.

"I-I'm sorry I shouldn't of said that, I hope you have a great day Hoseok." She fires out before turning her heal and rushing down the corridor like there's no tomorrow.

I felt my chest rising and falling as a new feeling was filling with inside of me, Namjoon I need to see Namjoon right now this doesn't feel right.

Why do I feel so hot and bothered when I've just met her? I'm soulless.
Why did I hear the clock ticking in my head and my heartbeat matching with it as I breathed, I thought I was soulless.

I know I am! I watched...

I watched my soulmate die, so how or why do I now feel this way I need and explanation now, I need to find Namjoon.

This isn't normal.

———————————————————-

Our hope might have a little hope to find someone new~

Is this book a little confusing? If you have any questions about how the soulmate bond works in this book I'd be happy to explain things as long as it doesn't spoil the rest of the book!

Anyways I would like to say that I would recommend checking up my other bookies!

Anyways see you soon little teapots!!