us

It's was about an hour after my mom told me what happened. I was so scared, scared if losing the one thing that mattered most to me. "Hello? " it's was the Dr. "Yes" me And my mom said. "Well I have good news" he said as he entered the room. "Alex is in recovery.  She is doing great, the surgery went well. She is rest at the moment. " he said with a smile on his face "Oh thank God!" I said as I bursted into tears. "Thank you so much" my mom said as she hugged him. "I gotta see her mom I have too!" I said as I started to get up. "She this way follow me" the Dr. Said. I got up And grabbed my mom's hand. I was a little dizzy.  We walked down the hallway. She was 3 rooms down from me. "Here we go." I opened the door. And ran over to her. "Alex, baby?" I said as I brushed here hair out of her face. "Sami?" She mumbled. " Oh mom God baby. I'm so happy your Okay" I said as I kissed her forehead. "She grabbed my hand And smiled. "Same goes for you baby" she said holding my hand. I laid next to her And we talked for awhile about everything that happened And everything we could remember. After we talked I kissed her And went back to my room so I could sleep. I was so thrilled that Alex was Okay. We were both in the hospital for 2 days. We both got out at the same time. My mom took us both back to my house. "Walking home you guys." My mom said as she unlocked the door. We walked inside, I walked Alex upstairs to my room. "Here babe, lay down." I said as I cleaned off my bed. "Will you lay with me babe?" Alex asked me as she gave me the puppy dog look. I smiled And laid next to her. I held alex as she fell asleep. I started to fall asleep, until I got a text message. I looked at my phone, it was a blocked number. "I'm sorry" it read.   "who is this?" I replied back. I out my phone down And cuddled alex I could hear her snoring. It was adorable. My phone went off. "Kate.." it read. My heart quickly dropped into my stomach. I threw my phone across the room. I wanted Nothing to do with her. I got up And covered Alex up. I headed downstairs to grab something to eat. "Hey sweetie you Okay?" My mom said as she grabbed the keys off the counter. "I'm good, where are you going?" I said as I opened the fridge. "I'm going to work. Sweetie I'll be back after while" she said as she kissed my cheek. "Alright, love you mom" mom left. "ALEX BABE ARE YOU AWAKE?" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs. "Yes babe I'm coming" her voice slowly drifted. It was adorable.

I called And ordered pizza. I was lazy. I got Alex's favorite. Canadian Bacon, with Italian sausage. "Babe! I ordered pizza! Is that Okay?" I asked as I started to headed up the stairs. I turned the corner into my room. And there she was, Laying in my bed, cuddled up yo my pillows. You look perfect. She was perfect. "Babe?" Alex mumbled from under the pillows. "Yes?" I said as I giggled at her. "Why did you throw your phone?" She said as she slowly got up. "You know who texted me And I didn't wanna talk, I'm with the girl of my dreams" I told her as I kissed her on the cheek. "Alright babe, gotta potty" Alex said as she got up And ran to my bathroom. It was amazing how she didn't trip over any of my clothes on floor *KNOCK, KNOCK* "is that food!" Alex yelled from the bathroom. "Maybe I'll be back" I yelled as I walked out the bedroom door. I walked down the stairs to the front door. "Pizza delivery " the man said as I unlocked the door. I opened it. "Aye thanks! " I said as I looked the pizza from his hands. "That will be 12.70$ " he said as he held his hand up. I reached in my pocket And grabbed a 20$ ."keep the change" I told him as I closed the door. "Babe pizza!" I yelled as I sat the pizza down on the island. "Coming!" Alex said. You could hear her running down the steps. "Someones hungry" I said as I grabbed a slice of pizza. "Eh pizza isn't the only thing I'm hungry for" alex said as she winked at me ." Oh really?" I asked as I bit my lip. "Oh yeah" she said as she picked me you And sat me on the counter. "Hold up babe, that's dessert, finish you dinner " I told alex as I kissed her neck. "Hey now! No teasing!" She said as she grabbed a slice of pizza.

We talked And munched down on our pizza. It was good. "Can I have my dessert now?" Alex asked as she pulled my legs apart. "Yes you may" I told her as I bit my lip.