() King K. Rool x Reader

Requested by Koronbain

(Sorry I had to add this)

Your POV

I looked at the tier list on the board. Again I was tier F, and only a couple of other people are. I looked down at my feet and sighed. I try so hard to get to at least tier E but I can't. A fee other smashers come up to me.

"HA! Tier F again (Y/N)? Pathetic".

"Yeah I know, But maybe next time I'll finally get to tier E. I'm gonna train so hard!!"

"WHY ARE YOU SO CONFIDENT!? Your so weak and useless.No matter how hard you try, your always gonna be a tier F".

"Well, I'll at least try, you never kn-". Before I finished the sentence Peach had slapped me across the face. My eyes went wide as I looked at her. I laughed nervously and looked at her.

"N-Now come on, no need to get violent". Rosalina, Zelda, Daisy, And Peach Were now surrounding me. I tried to find a distraction but none was there.

Then I heard giant footsteps and a beast like roar. All the girls including me turned to see King K. Rool (Big Croc of the Pot). The girls looked frightened and laughed nervously. They started walking backwards then ran. I looked back at King K. Rool. I slowly walking up to him.

"Thank you King K. !" . I got up on my toes and pecked Him on his cheek. I saw a red hue form on his faces and giggled.

"I'll see you around King K. !".