IM Lost

UGH I HAD TO FUCKING RE-WRITE THIS WHOLE THING BECAUSE THE TAB CRASHED BEFORE I SAVED MY WORK

DAMMIT

okay

i'm not re-typing the entire author's note i'm sorry

QOTC: what's your favorite larry fanfic here on wattpad? (looking for some to read)

sorry if this seems a bit forced, i'm bad at re-writing.

______________

"Hiya Harry," Niall blurts when Harry and Louis arrive the next day to record. Harry looks once at Niall, does a scan of the room and its contents - probably checking for Colette, she's absent, thank fuck - and walks away. Louis gives Niall a curt nod with his lips pressed together in a tight line before he follows.

Zayn grabs his arm before he can reach Harry, though, and drags him into a booth before Louis can squeak out a cry of surprise. He's about to open his mouth to protest, but Zayn isn't the only one in the room besides Louis.

Perrie is standing there with her arms wide open. Louis grins like an idiot (what can he say? He really enjoys Perrie's company.) and accepts her hug gratefully. She smells like hairspray and perfume, but, whatever. 

"Pezza," Louis greets, sighing into her shoulder quietly. "Missed you."

"Mhm. You're looking fit, Lou," she pats Louis' bum through his jeans.

"Thanks," Louis feels awkward, but he remembers to make an effort to keep his bum hidden with extra long shirts for the next few weeks while Perrie is surely visitng.

"How've you been, sweets?" Perrie asks as Louis pulls away and pulls his trousers up sheepishly. 

"Well-"

"He's been avoiding everyone for the past few months," Zayn answers for him; Louis confirms the accusation with a nod. Perrie doesn't seem pleased, because she frowns and furrows her brow at Louis. 

"Zayn, why am I in here?" Louis asks instead.

"We've decided to stage an intervention."

"What?" Louis is convinced Zayn is joking until his arm snakes behind him and locks the door. 

"Louis," Perrie says gently. "I know you care for Harry-"

"He has wet dreams about him," Zayn interrupts again, but Perrie lightly slaps his chest to silence him. Zayn is lucky, Louis thinks, because Louis would have slapped him across the face about twenty times harder then Perrie had. But he fancies his face the way it is, and an angry woman with longer and sharper nails than Louis' could certainly take a toll on him. 

"Anyway. I know you care for Harry, but you have to understand that he's a very.. indecisive person. Harry thinks he knows what he wants when he actually doesn't. You probably know that, um. But anyway. Don't go rushing into things with him, Louis, it will only end badly. Remember last time?"

"You told her everything?" Louis asks Zayn dumbly. "What the hell?"

"She told me to stay away from you for the time being so that you could 'have time to recover'. I was gonna tell you, mate, but. Women," Zayn swiftly throws Perrie under the bus while answering Louis' question at the exact same time. Louis glares at the floor. He wishes Zayn was under a bus.

"So, basically, you've locked me in a room to tell me to stay away from Harry because you're afraid he'll ultimately realize that he doesn't like dick and leave me bawling on your front doorstep?"