[Ch. 10]

The next few months had regular school days..for the most part..they had

Classes

Training

Lunch

Breaks

Costume upgrades

Exams

Schedules

New night classes

A lot of things the final year has in store for all of Class 1-A including all of the hero classes. Pros also have been coming in teaching for specific agencies. Like those strictly for rescue, hostage cases, missing children, patrols, and those that cover everything. A lot of information filling the minds of every student but overflowing the minds of Sero, Denki, Kiri, and Mina. Of course the lovely four that need their daddy Bakugo helping them every step of the way. But Bakugo helping Kirishima especially more.

But not for hero things ;)

Bakugo slams Kirishima against his bedroom door after closing it and making out with him. Kirishima grabs Bakugo soon picking him up and holding him up by his ass continuing to make out with him before flipping the two so Bakugo is now on the door while they made out. Bakugo felt Kirishima pull away as he blushes angrily wanting to make out with him more but Kirishima wanted to breath.

"I swear...are you trying to kill me?" Kirishima jokes as he feels Bakugo holding onto him more.

"No, but I think you know what I'm expecting"

Kirishima started to blush a bit heavily before starting to make out with Bakugo again as he pushes them off the wall and toward the bed. Kirishima falls back onto the bed as Bakugo rests on top of him. As Kirishima thought they were going to go further when Bakugo pulled away sitting up while straddling him. He watches Bakugo go back down moving next to him tiredly.

"Did I wear you out already?"

"The day did..."

"Then nap Katsuki, it won't hurt you"

Bakugo looks at Kirishima frowning as Kirishima turns his body wrapping an arm around him. Bakugo nuzzled into his chest making Kirishima's heart pound while blushing.

"Don't have a heart attack on me now shitty hair"

"Sorry. You're just...cute"

"SHITTY HAIR" Bakugo blushes deeply about to smother Kirishima with a pillow as Kirishima laughs kissing the top of his head keeping him close. "....Kiri"

"Hm?"

"Do you want to be more open with the others?"

"That's up to you Katsuki, you're the more secretive one"

"Mm."

Kirishima looks at him carefully before nudging him to make Bakugo look up at him. "I wouldn't mind it if we were more open. But you know I'd care about your feelings in this decision"

"Fucking pinky already knows"

"Yeah I know, we..planned that"

"Mm..." Bakugo nuzzles back into Kirishima embrace as Kirishima rubs circles on his back making him calm naturally. "....."

"Katsuki"

"Mm"

"Kat-su-ki~" Kirishima smiles teasing him with the sound of his name as Bakugo straddles Kirishima towering him.

"Ei-ji-ro" Bakugo says calmly making Kirishima blush intensely covering his face. "See. You fucking dork"

"Oh shut up Katsuki" He mumbles feeling Bakugo grab his wrists pushing him back kissing him gently. When Bakugo pulled back he sees Kirishima staring directly at him. "Why are you so cute"

"FUCKING SHITTY HAIR" Bakugo blushes exploding him as Kirishima laughs wrapping his arms around him and slamming him onto the bed towering him but weighing down on him. "LET GO"

"No! Not until you've calmed down and taken a nap!" Kirishima smiles lovingly as Bakugo looks at him with his intense blush across his cheeks. He grabs Kirishima bringing him fully down and nuzzling into him as does he.

Bakugo didn't want these moments to end as he grips onto his partner feeling Kirishima pull the blanket on top of them.

As they were relaxing Mina bursts through the door startling Bakugo as he shoves Kirishima off him and off the bed.

"Wow. Look at you messes. Anyway we are planning to go to this arcade. Wanna come with us or?"

"Sure!" Kirishima smiles as Bakugo grabs his collar bringing him down to his level.

"What if-"

"Oh shut up. If they are bothered by it. Let them be bothered. You're my boyfriend and I don't give a crap what other think. Just a minute ago you asked if you wanted to be more open. We aren't wearing shirts that day we are gay for each other. We are boyfriends that act like we always do. Now grow a pair and lets go" Kirishima helps him up as Mina was proud of that speech before leaving to get ready. "You can wear one of my hoodies if you want. It is going to be cold"

"Hm"

After a few hours Bakugo was wearing one of Kirishima's Crimson Riot hoodies. Just a plan dark red with the initials. No biggie. Bakugo walks beside Kirishima as their whole class was going with a few stowaways from Class 1-B.

"Let's go to an old fav arcade of Kiri and I's, maybe some of you have been there but it's been renovated except for a few games that still are there. I'll lead" Mina smiles taking everyone to the arcade where Kirishima and Bakugo met for the FIRST TIME.

This caused....

A lot of anxiety that Kirishima started to tuck away...

Thinking it would

Or

Wouldn't jog Bakugo's memory