Kingdoms of chess - Norman & Ray

Norman X Reader X Ray
Fluff
Another love triangle
If you don't like love triangles
skip this chapter

This story takes place in a kingdom...
Ray rules the black side of the chess while
Norman rules the white side of the chess.

Y/N is a grey piece she isn't in any kingdom. That's what made Ray and Norman curious about this piece so they tried to learn about her but in the end they end up falling for her...
_____________________________

Once upon a time
there was two kingdoms
the dark side of the kingdom
and the bright side of the kingdom
It's like a little chess board.

There's always a twist
to a story though
the two kings are actually
still very young

No one knows why or how
they became king
but they rather not question it.

But one day they met
a perculier girl in the middle of
both kingdoms

The grey
that's what people call it anyways
people called it that because it's
in between both kingdoms
it was just an abandoned garden
with broken down pillars and buildings.

No one has been there because for ages
were to scared to go there
afraid to face the opposite kingdom
.
.
.
.
.

"Who are you?" Ray asked pointing his sword towards the girl.

The girl let out a squeek and started shaking she was scared and confused.

"Answer me at once!" Ray demanded so Norman stepped in "Ray, I don't think that's the best way to get her to answer" Norman cooed.

Ray let out a 'tch' but backed down anyways.

Norman looked at the girl and handed his hand towards the scared girl.

"What's your name?" the girl was confused she doesn't know what they were saying.

"Do you understand what I'm saying?" asked Norman the girl just looked at Norman and Ray.

Norman sighed "I guess we wouldn't be getting an answer anytime soon." Norman sighed defeated.

Ray walked towards the girl, the girl was scared so she backed away to hide herself from him "Hey, hey calm yourself I'm not going to hurt you, eat this." (All might?)

Ray offered the girl an apple, the girl took it
unsure what to do with the apple, Ray face palmed.

Ray took out another apple from his pocket and he demonstrated on how to eat an apple, finally the girl understood and took a bite from the apple.

The girl's eyes shined bright and begin eating the apple quickly, "Hey eat it slowly no one's gonna steal it."

"You know she doesn't understand you right Ray?" Norman asked looking towards Ray.

From then on the two kings
started visiting the girl often
they teached her and etc
they play with her such as
tag or hide and seek

"5, 4 , 3 , 2 , 1! You guys better hide!" yelled an excited Y/N.

'She's so adorable' Norman thought blushing "Found you Norman!" a voice yelled behind Norman.

Norman smiled gently and got out of his hiding spot then patted the girl on her head
" Great job Y/N!" Norman praised.

Ray was glaring from behind one of the pillars, of course Ray and Norman didn't actually try to hide they would just find a random spot and hid behind it.

Because last time they actually hid Y/N couldn't find them at all and it lasted for hours.

"Found you Ray!" Y/N was infront of Ray Y/N giggled "Yay I found you guys!" Y/N cheered.

It has been 5 months since Ray and Norman came across Y/N, they thought of names of what they'll call her they both approved the name Y/N so they named the girl Y/N.

Ray clapped his hands praising Y/N while smiling at her, Norman was behind her also clapping his hands as both of the kings praised her.

For this past two months both the kings may or may not have fallen in love with the girl, they didn't bring Y/N to either of their castle because that would only cause chaos.

But day by day
the two kings fell deeper inlove
with this mysterious girl

although both the kings knew
that the other also had feelings
for the girl

But still neither one of them
wants to back down

"I told you to back down didn't I?" Ray growled at Norman.

"Yes you did, but even though you told me too I won't!" Norman glared at Ray, Ray also glared back.

Y/N was nowhere to be seen, she was trying to find food for the three of them (the food are fruits )

The two kept arguing-

.

.

.

Y/N looked to see that her child has already asleep Y/N chuckled and closed the book she have been reading when the door opened revealing Norman and Ray.

"Is she asleep yet?" Norman whispered Ray flicked his head "duh can't you see the sleeping child on the bed?" Ray stated whispering.

"Will you both cut it off, Both of you are going to wake her up." Y/N scolded whispering.

Y/N, Norman, and Ray went outside the room.

"Even though we're married you guys still argue alot huh?" Y/N teased.

Ray and Norman smirked then hugged Y/N causing her to blush "Even though we're married you're still blushing huh?" Ray and Norman teased Y/N.
________________________________
What the hay did I just make?
to be honest I don't even know myself
Hope y'all enjoyed it anyways
>:3
I'm sorry for the mistakes.