32.

-HIM-

My eyes trail down her face and rest on her lips. They look so tempting to me. I want to taste them. I want to claim them. I have waited for this for so long. I am running out of patience. Rey is fighting for control inside me. He wants to be with her for some moments. Since he marked her wolf, he feels the connection.

I let him have control before leaning forward and claiming her lips. She is shocked by my sudden movement and tries to pull back but I place my hand on her neck and hold her on place while I move my lips against her. They are soft and delicious. I feel the hum of sparks between us.

I tug at her lower lip before running my tongue over it, asking for entrance. She keeps her lips pressed together, not responding to me. A growl vibrates my chest before I wrap my arm around her waist and pull her out of the water. I press her body flush to mine. She gasps at my sudden move and I take advantage of this moment to enter her.

As soon as our tongues meet, she lets out a moan which turns on Rey. I pull her closer if it was further possible. I don't want anything between us. I explore her, trying to remember her taste that will be gone as soon as I pull back.

She growls into my mouth and tries to push me off but I respond to her by sucking her bottom lip roughly. I feel desire pool in my chest, overtaking my senses. The need to mark and mate with her lights up all the cells in my body. There's a throbbing between my thighs that I want to ease so badly. She wants to pull back but I am not done yet. I want to have her so badly. I've waited so long to taste her, I can't anymore.

Her hands are resting on my chest which she uses to further push me. Our tongues are at war. Suddenly, she moves her lips against me, before sucking in my lower lip. My chest vibrates with a growl but I am taken back when her sharp canines pierce my lip. The rusty taste of blood takes over my taste buds before I let her pull back.

She is glaring at me while I am looking down at her with awe and lust swimming in my eyes. Her lips are swollen and red. There's some blood on them too which belongs to me. Rey is still at the surface and I know that she could sense him.

I am searching her eyes for the sign of her wolf but she seems to be doing a good job controlling her wolf. I sigh before telling her to get ready and leaving her room. I lick my lips, mostly tasting blood and searching for her taste that's long lost.

It felt like I tasted honey for the first time. Soft, warm and sweet. I want to taste them again and again. The dam of my patience will break soon and when it does, I will take her. All of her.

~

-HER-

I lie in the cold water. I am in a daze, lost. My mind is fogged up after what just happened while Vesta is excited inside me. She wants to be let out. She wants to go to him and complete the kiss that I broke.

But she does not know how bad he is. What he did to me. He is the subject of my nightmares and the synonym of hate for me. He is everything that I loathe, condemn and fear. I don't want him. I'll never be his. I'll find my way out. I'll run away.

This place seems to be one of my nightmares where I am trapped and tortured at night. I want to be free. I'll do anything just to be away from him and away from everything.

I get up from the tub and dry myself before getting dressed. Armelius shows up at my door before taking me to have breakfast. I don't feel like eating today, so I eat less and pretend to listen to him as he goes on what we'll be learning today.

I want to be left alone.

After we finish breakfast, Armelius takes me to the library.

"Good morning, your highness," My head snaps to Haestus. He is standing at by a big bookshelf, smiling warmly at me. I nod at him. I've met him after a long time. Last time, I saw him was when he came into my room to help me with the second task... wait a minute. I want to ask him something really important.