32

💔💔💔💔💔💔

Lisa's POV

"What, 'Be your own moral Compass', okay, I get it. I hate him. What did I even do? And for the record, he only got that phrase when we were watching The Order on Netflix!"

I laugh as I hear Jennie unnie stomping on her feet while she animatedly elaborate to Jisoo unnie how much she incredibly hates Hoseok oppa.

It's so cute I'm starting to think something is going on between the two. Too bad, Jennie unnie doesn't even realize that Jisoo unnie barely listens to her. The older girl was too lost and over the top after Namjoon oppa, apparently, finally confessed to her. That's what Jungkook told me.

"Don't you think Jennie unnie is being too dramatic over whatever Hoseok oppa says?" I heard Chaeyoung whispered. She was scrolling through her phone as we both sit on the couch watching the other two.

Jennie unnie just came back and Jisoo unnie still has her shoots and we decided to drop by.

"I know right? But I actually noticed how Hosoek oppa really lives pinching her cheeks and pissing her off," I whispered back. We don't really want Jennie unnie to hear us talking about her.

"Maybe he likes her, or maybe he just sees her as a sister," Chaeyoung smirked and I wasn't sure if she's serious or not.

"Or maybe, it's Jennie unnie who's making a great deal out of nothing," I added and we turned towards each other and grin before ending in fits of laughter.

"I hate him!" we flinched when we heard Jennie unnie snickered before sitting down on the empty space before us.

Chaeyoung shakes her head.

"Hate the sin - not the person," she stated and I kept my mouth shut as we heard Jennie unnie gasp.

Here it goes.

She did the most-Jennie-way she would always do.

She started crying.

I covered my mouth to stop myself from crying. Typical Jennie unnie. People thought she's badass because she appears sassy at most times but she is actually just a crybaby especially if she's with us.

Chaeyoung started giggling. "I was kidding okay? Don't worry, we're getting our revenge on Hosoek oppa for pinching your cheeks,"

I pulled my phone from my pocket when I felt it vibrated.

"Cupcake, where are you?"

I bit my lower lip as I type my response to Jungkook.

He probably just woke up. They had a shoot last night.

I lifted my gaze back to Jennie unnie when she growled like a cute little kitten, if that's even possible. She's acting like she's Leo only she's much more adorable.

"Don't leave. I'm coming,"

My brows furrowed. Why does he sounded so angry?

I pouted. What did I do this time?

I don't remember doing anything wrong. I mean, we may not be officially dating but we had an understanding. We tell each other everything.

Was it because of that post?

Shrugging my shoulder, I shifted my gaze back to my unnies. Jennie unnie was already laughing as Chaeyoung made cute faces in front of her. Nobody can resist Chaeyoung.