Chapter 44 - My schedule

Isabella Clark

Alex and I finally got back to the country after such quite long runaway to his private island. It was amazing, Alex knows how to treat me well. It makes me feel quite relax now.

Talking about terror, the way the person threatens me scares me a lot. These days I feel so tired with it, when is it going to end? When is the police going to arrest the suspect, like he almost killed me. The fact that he came so close to me and wanted to kill me always make me feel unsafe everywhere I go. Alex also being way too protective than he used to be, I know he has a lot of things to do rather than taking care of me.

Since this morning, Alex has been gone and I know he's probably working. So it feels like a usual morning. I haven't open my phone since yesterday cause I went to sleep right away, the long flight makes me so tired.

I turn on the phone and got so many notifications from so many people, especially Kelsie who has been trying to contact me.

Kelsie :
Bella please call me when u have your phone back

Kelsie :
This is really important

I try to remember what event coming up next, then I remember that I have an upcoming fashion show with Versace which is next week. Maybe she wants to talk about the fitting or something. My thumb scrolls against the screen then tap on the call button, I put my phone close to my ear while walking around the closet room.

"Hello?" I greet her.

"Bella! Oh god thank god you pick up!" She said and it sounds like she's on panic.

"What happened?" I asked her

"I knew your phone has been off the whole day but the management has been calling me, and also you but I told them that you're off for a while," she said.

"Oh gosh Bella," She said.

"Tell me Kels," I said.

"The Adams asked me for your schedule for the next two months,"

"I thought it was for your protection or something but it's not!" She said.

"They called our management to cancel all of your schedule for the next two months, and they promise to pay the vine and shit,"

"Did they cancel it right away?" I asked her.

"Of course they're not, they called me and I told them you haven't told me anything so they hold it on," Kelsie said.

"Oh my goodness," I said.

"This is literally out of the line," I said.

"Not just that, the Adams also contacting some of yours event about your appointment with them." Kelsie said.

"What the hell? They cannot do that! They're destroying our Agency's name and also my name," I said.

"It is so unprofessional," I said

"I don't know bell you'd better talk to Alex about this cause our Agency is waiting for your answer," she said.

"Oh man, this is going to effect my names and career," I said while running a hand through my hair.

"It's okay bell," she said.

"It's been so fucked up since the terror Kels I cannot understand," I said.

"It ruins my career, my life, my family, friends, you," I said.

"Awh Bell, every problems have its own way out," She said.

I walk out of our room then walk down the stairs when the elevator door suddenly being opened. Alex is finally back from his office, I watch him walking into the living room without noticing that I'm walking down the stairs,