- T w e n t y - s e v e n -

• ▌│█║▌║▌║[ ღ ]║▌║▌║█│▌•

-Jungkook's POV-

Wait, I recognize that voice. I know that voice. I look at the girl and my eyes immediately widen.

"A-Angie?" I stutter. She lean towards my face and look at me straight in the face.

"Oh my fucking gosh! It's really you!" She wrapped her arms around my body and gave me a squeeze.

I tried to break free and I'm glad I did. But she quickly grab my hand and tug my hand. It resulted to me hugging her with our faces a few inches away.

"The fuck? Let me go!" I hissed but she snaked her hands on my waist and pull me even more. Our faces were so close. I look away from her and look for Sehun but he's already gone.

"Let me go! Why the hell are you even doing here?!" I struggle and squirm to break free but she won't budge.

"Well, Mr. Jeon, I should ask you the same thing.." Angie said seductively as she bit her lips.

"I asked you first didn't I?" I raise a brow.

"Well, I'm engaged to EXO's eldest member, Xiumin. I had to come. Because he insisted. That little prick." She rolled her eyes. "Now, answer my question. Why are you here?"

"Uh.. Sehun's my friend.." I CAN'T BELIEVE I FUCKING SAID THAT!! Well, I need a cover so that's kinda okay. She can't know that I sell drugs.

"Well, I'll be going now, bye!" I slipped away from her but once again her instincts was faster than mine. So she grabbed my hand again.

"Where are you going? Did you forget what you did to me?" Angie asked angrily.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"You did a crime." She said idly. What?!?!

"The fuck? Your the one who killed your own freaking parents!" I exclaimed.

"Actually, only my mom, I didn't kill my dad." She said idly and made me furious.

"THAT'S NOT THE POINT!" I shouted angrily. "The point is, you killed your own freaking mother and blame it on me!"

"What? Do you think I will say to the police that I did it? Are you nuts?" Angie said angrily and started chuckling.

"Look, Mr. Jeon. If you want me to clean your name...." She lean forward to my ear and whispered, "Sleep with me."