Welcome to the Pancake House (Lemon)

You had been wondering all around Vale for the past few hours, trying to find the perfect specimen for a little "experiment" you had in mind. As you were walking around, you saw a short girl with orange hair running towards you. She had a white shirt on and short shorts. Clearly, working out. You began to hatch your idea and smirked as you fully realized how you could implement it. As the girl got close to you, you worked out the details in your head. Finally see appeared close enough to you.

(Y/N): Excuse me, ma'am? Can I trouble you for just a bit.

Orange Haired Girl: Sure! What's up?

(Y/N): I'm opening a restaurant. I was wondering if you would like some food from it.

Orange Haired Girl: All depends on what it is?

(Y/N): Pancakes.

Nora: My name's Nora! Let's go!

You smirked internally as you and Nora walked back to your house at the edge of the downtown area. You got inside and began making the pancakes for this "Nora" girl. While the pancakes were nothing more than batter, you added your own formula to the mix. Finally, everything was in order and you even added the formula to the syrup as well.

Within seconds, Nora had ate them all, leaving nothing but an empty plate. You were beyond shocked but happy since it meant the mind-control formula was deep within her all at once.

Nora: Those were good! More please!

(Y/N): Coming right up!

Throughout the next few hours, you made pancakes with the formula. However, no matter how much Nora ate, the formula wouldn't kick in. You got more and more frustrated with every passing moment she wouldn't go under its effects. However, you could easily tell that Nora was in a nice and relax state.

Instead of using the formula that you knew you had to work on, you decided to go with the old method of controlling others. You walked back into the kitchen with some more pancakes and a pocket watch in hand. You set the pancakes down and watched Nora eat them all. Luckily, in her relaxed state, she has slowed down when it came to eating.

Nora began to eat the new plate of pancakes but also noticed the pocket watch.

Nora: What's that?

(Y/N): Oh this? Just something that will make you...relax.

You began to swing the watch in front of her face and watched her eyes follow it. The term "relax" must have triggered something down inside her head. She actively watched the watch swing and very easily ended up in a trance like state. Nora could feel a dumb grin for on her face as she submitted to the formula and the watch. You smirked and snapped your fingers once and Nora went into trance.

You locked all doors and guided Nora up to your room and began your suggestions and orders. You snapped your fingers and Nora sat up strait with a smile on her face.

Nora: Hello, sir.

(Y/N): Hello, Slave. Let us begin. Suck-Bot

Nora: Yes, sir. I hear and I obey.

Nora sunk down to her knees and began to fiddle with the belt buckle. Finally, she got it off and pulled down your pants. She also pulled down her shirt and exposed her breasts. As your member popped out, Nora grew a massive grin and leaned forward and took it into her mouth. She began to bob her head back and forth along its length while using one of her hands to massage her breast and the other to finger herself.

You began to slowly moan as Nora worked along your member. You sat back down onto the bed and let the girl take on your orders. The faster she bobbed her head the faster her fingers went along her body. You smirked seeing your greatest success so far completely fall to your desires. You grabbed some of her orange hair and pulled her back a bit then slammed her down onto your member, going all the way down towards your balls.