eighteen

A little bit warning for this chap. skip the middle part if you're uncomfortable reading a not very unpleasant stuffs but i'm doubting that y'all will skip that part lolz enjoy i guess.... :]

Yujin was walking back and forth to the living room, her chin is resting on her hand as she thinks deeply when the front door swung open, making a noise.

She then looked over the newcomer. She lets out a sigh of relief when she saw Chaeyeon walking towards her.

“Where's Sakura?” The older asked, stopping infront of her. Yujin pointed upstairs with her lips.

“She's so grumpy, talk to her, please.” The younger pleaded and scooped Meowmeow who's just below her earlier.

The cat hissed at her but Yujin ignored it, looking very sad.

Chaeyeon took a deep breath and gave the cat a pat before going upstairs, stumbling upon Nako and Hitomi who's playing legos on the hallway.

She carefully went to the kids. “Hey, you two should be playing in your room or at the living room, not in the hallway.”

Hitomi just tilted her head, confused. She can understand a few words but she cant point it out. Then Nako shrugged.

“Some changes, Chaeyeonnie. Playing in the hallways are fun! We'll prank Sana-chan.” The little child answered.

Chaeyeon gave her a look. “Nako-chan, Hii-chan? That's bad. Clean it up, and play inside okay? I'll just have a matter to discuss with your Mommy.” She said one last time and patiently waited for the girls to clean up the lego pieces and went downstairs to play.

The ash blonde haired girl smiled. The kids was still obidient as ever, even if they're kind of evil. She adores them so much.

She then sighed before continuing her way towards Sakura's room. She halted her steps when she reached the door, she hesitated for a while and thinks deeply.

Knock or Just barge in like a lead actress on a K-Drama?

Chaeyeon chose the second option, she should be a bitch sometimes too. This is a great oppurtunity.

With one last sigh, she turned her expression to a more intimidating one before opening the door, harshly. She steps in while her hand rested on her side.

“We need to ta—” Chaeyeon pressed her lips into a thin line, and her eyes were wide as she saw something that she doesnt expect to see.

Sakura was half naked and is about to close and tie her robe when she barged in to her room. She looked annoyed because someone just crashed into her room without knocking first. But after seeing who's the intruder, her wolf-like face soften, she turned into a whole kitten— talking about attitude change.

Her throat drained and her face flushed at the breath-taking sight. She saw Sakura's expression, the older woman looks like she didnt mind being seen in a state like that. She was just raising her brows, amused as she stared at the flushed girl near the door.

Sakura then looked at Chaeyeon's shaking eyes, it was darted to her exposed toned body. She smirked and slowly covered it with the robe and tied it immediately. She saw how disappointed Chaeyeon was when she did that and looks like about to release out a whine but held it in, not risking o embarrass herself further more.

“Hey,” Sakura greeted her before walking up to her. She was wearing this worried expression, and looked at her girlfriend with so much longing.

She didnt saw Chaeyeon's face for three days straight, she almost went insane, to be honest. With all problems and stress handed to her, she just wanted to see her girlfriend and everything will be alright in instant but unlucky her, Universe didnt let her.