epilogue♡

5 years later..

"daddy!!", a squeaky voice appeared behind taehyung's back. he was busy packing all their luggage in the trunk of their black mini van. but when he heard this well-known voice he turned around, kneeled down and put his hands at the sides of the 3 year old. "what is it, taejeon?", he asked softly and pinched the cheeks of his little one. "stupid daddy not, n-not.. not packed chocolate!!!", he complained with big doey eyes which made taehyung's heart jump just by the sight of this pouty kid.

"how often do i have to tell you that you can't call your other daddy 'stupid daddy'?", he asked warningly and raised an eyebrow. but taejeon only punched taehyung's shoulders. "b-but he is stupid!! the stupidest!!"
"that's not even a word-", taehyung chuckled and grabbed the little one by his waist and pulled him in his arms.

the kid was still pouting and complaining about how unfair his daddys were but taehyung simply ignored it. instead he walked inside their small house they bought four years ago. after jungkook gave up on his coffee shop because taehyung and him just couldn't focus on it, they went back to jungkook father's business and worked there since then. by now taehyung was the one who would be the new CEO once jungkook's father would finally go to his well-deserved pension.
with the money they got there they were able to buy their own little house outside of town surrounded by nature and even a forest. it was amazing, they loved it.

three years ago they came up with the great idea to adopt a baby. and so they did, that's how taejeon joined their family and jungkook got to live his best life at home. he was the one trying to raise the kid (which failed completely because taejeon was obviously a brat.)

"babe", taehyung said softly as he entered the kitchen in which jungkook was preparing sandwiches for the drive to the airport and for the flight afterwards. jungkook looked up, looking a little stressed and uneasy but when he saw the pouty face of their son he had to smile. "is he still mad about the chocolate?", he asked while he made his way over to taehyung. tae pressed a quick kiss on jungkook's lips and nodded afterwards. "yeah, he's really mad."

taejeon agreed and started boxing taehyung because he rather wanted to sit on the kitchen counter (which he wasn't allowed to). "daddy and stupid daddy!! where are we going!?", he asked with widened eyes, sparkling full of excitement.
"i told you five times already!! -in the past hour", jungkook snapped at his son, already stressed out before their trip even began.

"taejeon", taehyung said followed by a sigh. "we're going to hawaii because our friends are going to get married there. it's a special occasion for all of us", he explained softly while he adjusted taejeon's pink t-shirt (yes he wanted a pink one or else he would never leave his room again!!) so he would look alright.

"schimin-ssi and junkie???", taejeon asked and clapped his hands. "is jin-hyung coming too??", he asked. "OH AND NA-na..nawmjun??"

"how comes he can only say jin's name", jungkook rolled his eyes and taejeon stuck his tongue out.
"yes, it's yoongi and jimin's wedding. and namjoon and jin are coming too", taehyung explained. jungkook grabbed a pack of gummybears, gave it to taejeon and then grabbed the box of food before they walked over to the car. taejeon found his place on the backseat, complained about being an adult already who didn't need a kids seat but got ignored by his parents for it.

"i can't believe we're bringing him with us", jungkook sighed. "hoseok even offered he could stay with him!", he added but taehyung only shook his head. "hoseok has his new boyfriend! we won't give him that bratty kid for a whole week." jungkook rolled his eyes, "what about lisa?! she even lives here now!", jungkook argued.

"lisa is the fucking bridesmaid! remember how mad you got because jimin chose her instead of you?", taehyung reminded his husband and jungkook gave up. "fine."
an evil laughter was heard behind them, "lol fucking lisa", taejeon repeated and started yelling the word he just learned. "fucking fucking fucking!!! FUCKING STUPID DADDY"

"we'll leave him at a gas station, right?", jungkook asked when taehyung started the car.

"no babe, we love him", taehyung answered calmly.

THE END ♡

****

thanks to everyone who read this book and gave it so much love and support!! ♡ i hope you enjoyed it hehe

i loved writing it, ngl this was by now my favorite story to write ♡

last but not least, here's taejeon;

i love y'all and hope i'll see ya at my other stories ❤ (if u like the kiddo, read daddy issues it's ft taejeon! ;D)