part 43

I am called into Mr. Willims study after thirty minutes. He introduced to a man who is in his fifties. He is our lawyer.

Mr. Willims explained everything to the lawyer. So i just what them to get strictly punished for what they were about to do?

They were talking about some one in another language about selling a girl name Julia. But it comfirmed on the day they were arrested that they planned.

Actually i heard half of the conversation but sure some one is in trouble.

Mr. Willims according to Miss. Ruby this is not a small case this is human trafficking. We have to get answers from them as soon as possible

Mr. Willims called police and explained with the help of the lawyer.

Ruby what do you want to do with the case?

I need justice.

Sure mam you will get justice.

Thank you.

Mam but it might become a topic to everybody to think about your relationship status with Mr. Willims.

Sorry to say this but te topic might divert on you both rather than the human trafficking thing.

So ... i suggest to.. think over nad solve the issue.

I will definitely think about it thank you so much.

I fought many cas3d but when it come to relationships it becomes more difficult to handle the current case. As we all know how society is.

Lawyer left me with so many questions in my mind. But i also thought is this a game that Mr. Willims and the lawyer are 0laying with me.

It dosent look like that and the lawyer point of view is always unique which challenges  everyone in court. I need to think about it as soon as possible.

After three days of serious thinking i finally decided to tell my decition to Mr.Willims.

Mr. Willims is at his study so i went there and knocked on the door. Come inside.

I ... umm.. i thought a lot about ... what.. your family lawyer said about our relationship. So i...

WILL YOU MARRY ME???

Oh my god seriously Ruby you think i will marry you on the reason of a lawyer questioning our relationship status.

Its .. not that. You like me and you love me. If we give a chance to marry so... responsibility will be there for each other

And..

Ok Ruby

Just relax.

Get ready in the evening.

Ok.

I wore a blue jeans and a tank top. He took me out. We didnt talk to each other the whole ride. Finally we reached jewellers shop.

We selected two rings. Which both are women's.

After that we entered an expensive diner. As i finished the first glass of my wine i found something in my mouth.

I took it outside to see the same diamond ring. Immediately he sat on his knees and few staff came nearby playing soft tomantic music.

He took the ring and praposed me. I accepted it.

We hugged and kissed each other. As media found a new gossip...