Chapter 33

Lorenzo

It had been three days since Riley ass sprayed me in the face with mace. I haven't heard from her or the kids since. She was gone with her little boyfriend for like three days. Not once did she call and check up on her kids. She get a little dick and forget about her responsibilities. She is a mother first and I expect her to act like it. Damon must of been beating her ass because she her face was fucked up. I had no way of reaching her. She didn't have a phone. She wasn't using any of her credit cards. I have called every hospital and hotel in town looking for her. She wasn't at her home. I was beyond pissed that she just up and took the kids like shit was sweet. I miss my kids. I looked at ringing phone letting it ring. It was Terrel again. He had called me five times begging for his job back. He wasn't getting it, and I don't understand why he didn't comprehend that.

Bang, bang, bang.

I got up out the bed and snatched the door open. "What" I was met with Ella.

"Hey baby I missed you"

"What the fuck you doing at my house, and how you get passed security"

"I missed you" she pushed her way in. She dropped her jacket, revealing herself in her nude. The only thing she had on was some red bottoms and football necklace that had my name on it. I just looked her up and down. She was so sexy to me.

"I've been a bad girl, and I need you to punish me" she said walking up to me. She grabbed my hand and led me to the couch. She pulled me out my shorts and I was standing at attention. She licked from the base to the the tip. She spit on it and took it in her mouth. She took as much as she could In her mouth and went to work. She took her hand and went up and down whatever didn't fit in her mouth.

"Shit" I semi-moaned. All that could be heard was the sounds of her slurping my dick. I nutted and she swallowed every drip. Once she was done she tried to hop on my dick, but I slightly pushed her back before she could.

" naw, I'm not fucking you. You must think I'm stupid"

"We can use a condom, man look at how wet I am for you" she touch herself and pulled out two wet fingers."

I could even lie and say I wasn't turned on. "No, I don't have a condom and ain't about to pin another baby on me."

She rolled her eyes. Going to her coat and pulled out a couple of condoms. "I came prepared" she said as she ripped open the condom.

"No. You can leave now. I don't trust you. And this was the last time we ever mess around"

She got on the floor on all fours. My favorite position. Showing me her pussy. She was dripping wet. "You said that the last time. Come break my back daddy. We missed you."

She looked so fucking sexy I couldn't even lie. But it was like as soon as she said that. Everything I felt about her hit me. She cheated on me, aborted my baby, lied about being pregnant. And before I knew it I had snatched her up and through her outside naked. This really was the last time. I gotta go find my baby mama and my kids.

After showering and getting dressed. I called Ryan to see if he knew where his sister was. He didn't answer. I called Vic and she didn't answer either. I called tone next.

"Hello" he answered his phone.

"Where is your boss" I asked him.

"Hell if I know, she told me to meet her at the house. She took off on the freeway, and when I got to the house she never showed I stayed there all night."

"Damn. That's was three days ago."

"Yeah. They got her shook. She hiding right now. She not going to be found until she wanna be found"

"Who?"

"Damien, Ella and Terrell. They kidnapped her, beat her ass, and attempted to rape her."

"What the fuck you talking about?"

"When she was missing, they kidnapped her." I was instantly sick to my stomach.

"Where you think the bruises came from. She don't trust anyone right now. The only person she would have reached out to would be Ryan. But I'm sure he don't know because if he did, ppl would be missing. I been looking for that nigga Terrell for two days now. When I do find him he gone wish he never crossed her."

"Come over my house."

"Alright. On my way"

I called Big Mike and he was on his way too. Once they arrived. I told them the plan and then. I called Terrell so we could meet up. If he thought shit was cool he had another thing coming. He tried to rape my woman, and it was going to be consequences to his hoes ass actions.