" just a little time "

its being an hour when kalpana and raghav were peacefully sleeping , leaving all their miseries .. while on the other side all three pantars . ravi , karan and sammy were in dadi's room , bit worried for kalpana ... they all were having their tea when raavi said " dadi bhabhi kitne innocent hain .... mujhe bohot dr lagta hain unke liye " 

" i'll agree dadi , kalpana bhabhi itna kyu dar ke rehte hain , hum unke purane family ke trha nahe hain , even bhai bhe kitne patiently behave karte hain ....unke sath phr vo kyu open nahe ho pa rahe " karan too continued 

" aisa nahe hain bache ke kalpana ko humse dar lagta hain , rather usne apne pure life torture ke sath bitaye hain to use overcome karne ke liye time to lagega na ...and the itna bada accident ho gaya uske sath ... vo sab vo bear kar rahe hain ... haina karan " dadi soothed karan's head 

" and karan if you notice , kalpana bhabhi initially humse baat bhe nahe karte the , yaad hain na tujhe jab hum unhe pehle aar hie bolne gaye the .... pr ab aisa nahe hain , vo tujhse baat karte hain and that too comfortably .. iska matlab improvemnet to hain " sammy replied to karan's misery 

" i'll agree with you two , pr dadi being a doctor can i suggest something " all of them nodded " hume ek bar bhabhi ke psychologist ko dikhana chahiye . their are chances vo bhabhi ko aur better help kare sake " karan ditermined his point and thought to talk to his brother alone tooo ....

meanwhile raghav wake up from his sleep with the continuous  vibrating tone of his cell phone he pick up his cell and saw one of his foreign delegate .. he slowly slide kalpana a little making sure she will not wake up any time soon as she needs rest .. and went away from bed ..

he merely took next 15 minutes and end his call and saw kalpana was also awake .. he went beside her and help her to sit and rested beside her ... " ab better lag raha hain " raghav asked taking his hand in hers ,

" jeee , , raghav .... "

"hmmmmmmm "

" sorrry ...vo aj subhe ap . i ... i mean main apko hurt nahe karna chahte the i .... i " kalpana was not able to complete her sentence and raghav too dont want to drag the topic .... so he himslef stop her ..

" kalpana lets leave this here only please ... aj mere bhe galte the mujhe aise nahe jaana chahiye tha .. ghr se bina apse kuch kahe ... so i should be the one to say sorry ,to isliye aj ke liye ye topic pe discussion baad mein karenge , mujhe bohot zor se bhook lag rahe hain , pehle kuch mangvate hain .....khaane ke liye .. ok " raghav caresessed her hands slowly and kalpana nodded in yes ..

raghav press the intercom buttons and asked the helper to serve them meal and coffee , he feed her as usual and took his meal too .. kalpana was finally relaxed and was feeling better when karan and ravi enter in the room raghav smiled back and knew now she 'll be alright .......

" bhahi ab kaisa feel kr  rahe ho ap " karan asked sitting on the bed , " better bhaiya " she smiled on the care they show towards her ..

" bhabhi i am telling u agr apne agle baar aise stunt kare na to dadi ne pura city hila dena hai , apko nahe pata unka rudra avtaar " raavi try to calm kalpana with her little jokes .... 

" for a change raavi is right bhabhi " karan too agreed .. 

" acha suno tum dono abhe yehi pe rehna kalpana ke sath , main aata hun half an hour tak and kalpana u lie down okk varna back pain shuru ho jaega " he make her lie down slowly and slowly kalpaana  wispered , when he was bit close to her 

" ap kaha ja rahe hain " she asked 

" abhe bas aa raha hun " he smiled and caressed her face and left the room ... raghav came downstairs in dadi's room and settle on the bed .... " dadi mujhe apko kuch batana hain " 

raghav said while resting in her laps ... " kya hua rinu , kyu itna pareshaan hain "

" vo dadi kal restraunt mein kalpana ke sister mili the and " raghav narrated her whole incident and then today's incident too ...... knowing very well that his dadi will be mad on him 

" rinu ye to galt hain na , main tujhse nahe ye expect kr rahe the , bache vo aise mahool se aiye hain , jaha use apne wishes batane mein dar lagta tha , aur phr upr se uska accident ye sab uske liye nahe aasan hain "

" i am sorry dadi , i know mere galte hain and i promise main aage se is baat kapura dhyaan rakhunga ..... ke kalpana ko kisi bhe trha se koi pareshaani na ho ...dadi main bohot koshish kr rha hun ke vo apne past bhool jaye " raghav sighned in defeat and some what angry too . he knew that today his behaviour is also at fault ..... 

" rinu agr bura na lage to ek baat kahu " dadi said while caressing his head 

" jee dadi , kahiye na " 

" rinu i think hume kalpana ko kisi psychologist pe leke jana chahiye , jo use uska past bhulane mein help kre .... shayd vo jalde recovr kre " raghav was bit confused with sudden outburst but some where he knew that he will be with kalpana 

" dadi jo ap log keh rahe ho vo sahe hain , pr jitna main kalpana ko jaana hun , vo nahe bolege kuch , dadi vo aur zaada humilate feel krege , ap mujhe thoda sa time de , i promise u she will recover " raghav gave back  his opinion and dadi smiled agreeeing with it ..

he was somewhere sure that he will not take his kalpana to any such doctor , they together will heal other ...he came back to room and saw kalpana again slept back , might be because of high medication . he settle near her and caressed her hairs ... " i am sorry kalpana , main tumhara dhyaan nahe rakh paya , i promise ke aj ke baad aisa kabhe dubara nahe hoga " and gave a sweek kiss on her forehead , kalpana stirred a little and then hold his hand tightly and rested her head on it ..

raghav smiled on her gesture  and slowly laid beside her ... he was watching her continously , not knowing when sleep captured his eyes ....... 

on the other hand all the family members were having dinner together , except the couple who was peacefully sleeping .... they know they need time ...... 

in heart every one was praying for kalpana's wellness and cure ....