I dont want to be alone (Show! Lloyd)

...It's dark. I can hardly see anything. I can't hear much, either. All there is, as far as I can tell, is darkness. It's...lonely. Yet, my right hand is...warm.

"...I don't know if you can hear me..."

Suddenly, I hear a voice. It's coming from behind me. I turn around. There's someone there. I can't tell who it is. It too dark to see. But, there's light from underneath them.

"...if you can, I wanted to say..."

They're talking very quietly. I want to tell them to speak up a little, but I can't seem to move my mouth. I can't move my legs at all. I wanted to walk closer to whoever is there, but my feet won't start walking. It's like I'm glued to the ground. I reach out my arm to them.

"...I'm sorry, Lloyd."

Sorry? What are they sorry for? And how do they know my name?

"I...I should have been there. I should have came with you. I should have..."

What are they talking about?

There's another voice. Coming from the left this time. I turn my head towards the sound. I can't see anyone. "Y/n, I think we should let him rest." The other voice says.

"Please, come back to me soon, Lloyd." The voice says before fading out.

A ping of loneliness runs through me.

——

"Y/n, I think we need to let him rest." Kai sets his hand on my shoulder, signaling me to get up.

"Yeah, you're right. He probably can't hear me anyway." I sigh and stand up. "Please, come back to me soon, Lloyd."

I step away from the chair and turn around. If only I went with him, I could have helped him. He wouldn't be like this if I was there...

"No..." I turn around, back to the bed. Lloyd's head turned from facing the ceiling to facing Kai and I. "D...don't...don't go..." he mumbles out.

"...don't...I do...I don't...alone...I don't want to be alone..."

I look at Kai with a surprised look, and he looks back with the same face. "I think..I think you'd better stay here." He says. "Lloyd wants you to stay. If you need anything, call me." He smiles at me before leaving the room.

I sit back in the chair. "If you want me to stay, Lloyd, I will. I won't let you be alone."

I slip my hand back into his. He smiles.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Idk lol. Just thought of this and said "fuck it, let's write it"

I hope you enjoyed~

BYE