📱

I shouldn't do it.

Actually I should.

It's a sign from Kami.

The phone was left on.

I shouldn't deny what the world is telling me.

This is self control.

I'm controlling myself.

That's what self control is.

The phone screen dimmed, I rashly tapped it so it wouldn't turn off. I went on a perusal of her phone, and I had no shame on the act. I saw an app called Wattpad, I tapped on it.

I didn't know what to do, so I just browsed her account. Then discovered a conversations tab, I tapped on that next.

She had posts on the conversations page, almost like it was a blog or something similar.

Today- Ughhh I had to wake up at four, go to school and wait two hours for a bus too bring it's butt to my school. Oh! Did I mention that during the two hour wait, a really popular guy in my class stood next too me and said I could go under his umbrella. Then later another FAN GIRL, of him, said I was a rain slut! Wtf is a rain slut?

I smirked, I don't  like the rain slut part. But I'm glad Sakura thought 'popular' Sasuke was important enough to be added to her board.

Two weeks ago - So guys! I accidentally texted a wrong number, and I met this really nice guy who goes to my school. He is so nice, and he helped me with my weird train phobia.

Five weeks ago - MY ONE OLD FRIEND HIT ME UP THE OTHER DAY AND I CAN'T TELL YOU GUYS HOW GREAT THIS IS!

I'm happy the I could give her something to be happy about. She was a genuine friend, but I would never let her know how much she meant.

I left wattpad and cleared the history that showed that I'd been on it, by tapping the home button twice.

I don't know what to do now. I could search through her photos, maybe not. Maybe I'm doing the wrong thing.

Then the wave came, the wave of guilt. I feel so shameful, what had just gotten into me? I'm never like that, never. Sakura is my friend, how could I do this too her.

Well, it's not like I saw anything bad or personal. But I had intent too, which is presumptuous of me. I can't undo my actions, but I can stop this from progressing any further than it already has. I turned off the phone and slid it into my bag, I would give it back too her later. I wouldn't want Karin too have it while Sakura is out cold.

I made a mental note to remind myself what a friend is. To respect boundaries and someone's personal space. In some ways I wish I was like Naruto, Naruto always knows how to be a good friend. It's no wonder he is so popular.

~ Peace🌚🐾