Chapter 32

This is a very sad day. The news of Izzy Tomlinson's passing has shocked us to the core. Such a young a beautiful person.

It's been hard to be in the right frame of mind to write. But I still feel I owe you all kind people for my lack of updates during February.

There's also the fact that many of us find solace from the harsh realities of life and the world, by losing ourselves in books and stories. So, here we go once again with Bliss & Harry

*************************************************************************

Thirty-Two

A completely naked Harry Styles was lying next to me, with his arms wrapped around my body.

I was completely naked too, but at the moment it was all right with. My natural shyness and self-consciousness hadn't made an appearance. Instead, I was filled with that spectacular after sex glow.

Let me tell you, people, that after coital feeling is absolutely amazing. If science discovers a way to bottle it up, it'd sell out in seconds, it'll be the cure for many, many ailments. But I'm guessing you already know this, and if you don't what are you doing sitting here and reading? Go out and get laid.

Sorry, It wasn't my intention to tell you off. Please do whatever makes you happy.

And for me, what makes me happy, is doing Harry.

Because, of course, if your boyfriend isn't very skilled in the sack, and you don't orgasm, then the after sex feeling might be more like a relieve feeling, the kind you get when the bell rings signaling the end of class and your professor's boring lecture. If that feeling gets bottled up and sold, I wouldn't recommend buying it. But then again, whatever makes you happy.

"I've got something to confess," Harry said.

"I'm listening," I told him, preparing myself. Surely this was the time when Harry was going to own up to some deviant sexual behavior, he was a rock star after all. And isn't it the mark of any rock-star worth his salt to indulge in strange sexual practices, preferably under the influence of expensive liquor and custom made hard drugs? But then again, this was Harry, and he was the epitome of kindness and good behavior, maybe his kinks weren't too extreme. Perhaps he was going to ask me to lick his feet, not have a threesome. And he had lovely, clean feet, not the gruesome kind with thick calluses and ingrown toenails.

"I like to sleep naked" Harry announced.

"Oh," I answered. This was a bit of a letdown.

"And I'd like you to sleep with me, of course," he carried on, "but if you're uncomfortable I can wear clothes. I must have a set of pajamas somewhere."

"That's Ok, Harry," I answered, "you don't have to change your sleeping habits for me."

"Bliss Clarke, this has been the best night of my life," Harry said, cuddling me closer to him.

"Mine also, Harry," I told him. "But if you don't mind, I'd like to wear something whilst we sleep."

"Sure, baby," he replied "help yourself to any one of my tee-shirts you like."

"I do have my own sleep clothes, Harry"

"I don't doubt it, baby. But it'd mean you going all the way down the hallway to your room to retrieve them, and I don't want to be alone without you for even a second."