Chapter 10

Wildcat's Pov

"lights going off in 3...2...1" The buildings in front of me went dull. I walked to the door and busted in, Nogla hot on my tail. I pulled my night vision goggles down and made sure the safety on my gun was off. I could see yellow-orange figures scattered around the warehouse.

“i'll take the east staircase you take the west” Nogla called out. I moved west taking out some minions on my way. Some just put their hands up, they had no weapons.

Well gee thanks Evan, you take Delirious in to the real action and not me! Ever since that clown came into Evans life, he's been his right hand man. Evan gets up in the morning and greets Delirious before any of us. It's stupid, I'm considered Evans right hand man, not him. Its pissing me off.

“die!!!” I yelled as they came at me with knives. One by one their bodies dropped to the floor. I saw one more guy, I pointed my gun at the target, my finger began to pull the trigger.

“don't shoot me Wildcat!” Nogla yelled waving his hands.

“oh!”I said putting my gun to my side. I slipped off of goggles and saw the faint outline of Nogla’s mask.

“you gave me a heart attack man!” Nogla chuckled.

“that took us less than 3 minutes” I laughed as we began walking down the east staircase. Suddenly I heard a gunshot and bullet whizzed passed my head.

“holy shit”I said snapping towards the shooter. Nogla and I sprayed repeatedly at him, his body consuming the bullets. He flopped to the floor with a thump.

“that was Daniel” Nogla concluded seeing a small man with a beard laying lifeless on the floor.

“mission complete, let's hope the Vanoss doesn't get hurt from those psychopaths” Nogla prayed as we walked out to the van. We could hear shooting from the other building. I knocked on the back. Moo opened up.

“everyone okay?” Brock questioned letting us in.

“We’re perfectly fine, and also don't worry Nogla, Vanoss is killing Delirious and leaving him here” I chuckled. I was glad he was going to die, he wouldn't fit in with us at all, we have all the family we need.

“I'm not so sure about that, Vanoss seems pretty attached to Delirious” Mini said as he began driving away from the crime scene.

Vanoss’ Pov

Scarlet had set the bomb about 4 minutes ago, the majority of the minions laid on the floor, their lifeless eyes looking to the ceiling. We had split up, and boy did they work fast, I could hear Delirious’ maniac laugh ring through the building. I saw Scarlet down the corridor screaming in joy as she gutted a male who yelled out in pain.

“Where's the office?” I questioned coming closer to her.

“straight then left, Delirious is already there” She chuckled as I heard another male scream, followed by Delirious’ cackling.

“he said he didn't want to see Jordan?” I questioned out loud, but it was more to myself than Scarlet.

“I don't know, but his dead no matter what, I'm out of here the bombs going to blow in 5 minutes” she said standing up tasting the blood on her hands.

“well weren't you a sweetie” she giggled talking to the dead corpse. She then proceeded to skip off to what I presume was to find Victor.

I began walking towards the office. By now the screams had died down, Delirious was no longer laughing. As I creeper closer I could hear the tearing of flesh. I pushed the door in to see Delirious towering off Jordans dead body, repeatedly stabbing him with a blue crimson knife that was more red then blue.

“delirious we gotta go, the bomb is  going to go off in 4 minutes” I said grabbing his shoulder. He turned around instantly and jumped on me. His knife went to my neck and I laid there frozen.

“Delirious, don't please” I begged. I, Vanoss, the leader of the BBS gang just begged the psychopath Delirious to spare my life. Christ those ocean blue eyes have done a number on me.

Right now, they were a clouded blue, almost like he was unsure of his movements, unsure where he was or what he was doing.

“Delirious, it's me Vanoss! Hey come on man, I spared you're life on that rooftop not so long ago!” I said chuckling awkwardly. I was afraid of moving too much and having him accidentally slice my throat.

I could see Delirious struggling with himself. He kneeled up and glanced around the room and then to the bodies of Jordan, Stefani and Spencer. He glanced back at me and scurried off of me.

“sorry!” he sputtered out as he gave me his hand. I gladly took it and stood up.

“you guys need to get out now! You have 2 minutes!” Craig's voice came over the earpiece.

“come on, take the fire escape its quicker” Delirious lead me to a backdoor. He attempted to open it but it didn't budge. I kicked the door wide opened and ran out, Delirious following closely behind. We scurried down the steps and began running away from the building.

As if in slow motion, the building erupted into a spurt of flames, the force pushing me and Delirious into the sea. I could feel myself losing conscious as my body flopped into the water. I inhaled the water, sinking further down. I blinked slowly becoming more and more tired.

Delirious’ Pov

“Where's Vanoss!?” Terrorise yelled as I splashed up from the water. I glanced around.

“Fuck!” I dove back under water trying to spot him, I caught a glimpse of his body falling in deeper, his hands reaching out and eyes wide. I dove down fighting the current. I clasped vanoss’ hand in mine and began swimming back up. When I reached the surface I tried to get Vanoss into the boat as fast as possible. Terroriser and Lui helped pull him up. Lul helped me in. He then began speeding back to shore.

I lifted vanoss’ head up trying to get a response from him. There was none. I began giving him CPR counting the presses in my head, I put my lips to his breathing out, I watching his ribs puff out in air like a balloon. I went back to giving him compressions. Vanoss suddenly flicked his body up and began coughing up sea water. He gasped for air. I patted his back and he shivered from the cold. I tugged off my blue hoodie that was covered in blood and wrapped it around Vanoss.

“Hey Vanoss, stay awake” Terrorise advised as Vanoss leaned against me. I wrapped my arms around him in attempt to warm him up.

As soon as got home, Moo instructed me and Terroriser to lay vanoss down on the table. After a quick check up, Moo nodded to everyone, a relief washed over everyone and I just chuckled.

“that was a lot” I huffed out scratching my exposed tattoo arms.

“if you weren't there, that could of been bad, real bad, I can't swim and Terroriser is a weak swimmer” Lui said patting my back, I just frowned, Vanoss didn't have to have to go back for me, he could've just left.