🌲

Sasuke planned to return Sakura's phone soon. The bus ride was long, very long. For a rich school, they couldn't have gotten a more experienced driver. Pay attention to the sarcasm.
The driver went into a golf cart only zone. When in the right mind do you do that! The driver, who's name still remains a mystery kept yelling at the people who were kind enough too help us. The bus was stuck for the better half of an hour, I would say.

Next they wanted to take a smoking break, so she drove too a city that was at least twenty five miles out of the way to smoke. When Kakashi ~Sensei questioned her. She replied with this "I like to preserve nature."

No one was expecting that, no one. Even Kakashi ~Sensei was caught off guard. Also, the bus driver was a carbon copy of George Costonza's mom, Estelle.
Sakura woke up somewhere between the bus driver talking about West Dakota, which by the way doesn't exist. And her talking about another kid in my class, Drew, sounding like a dead cat.

After the long grueling ride we were finally at the campsite. We all got off the bus. When I stood up my back cracked about 20 times.
Now we were being assigned into groups. After the first team I had quickly learned that they had co-ed teams. I hope Guy ~Sensei isn't my group leader.

"Squad seven, Kashi Hiltik, Sakrt Har, Uto Maki, Ssk HaHa." The bus driver called out.

Naruto and I exchanged glances in question of our new names. Kakashi scratched his head and looked at the students that were in a line. He was obviously confused, but tried to piece the whole thing together.

He held out his hand and raise Shia pointer finger "You?"
He pointed at Naruto

"You maybe?"
Then me

"And you?"

He pointed at Sakura last, she whipped her head around and pointed at herself "Me!?"

"Yeah you." Kakashi replied

"Since when was my name Sakrt Har?" She wondered as she closed her book and put it in her bag

"Hello, my name is Kashi Hiltik. I will be your Squad leader." He replied, showing Sakura that the bus driver got none of the names even close.

Sakura groaned, my guess is she had too be with two popular guys. Her shoulders slouched over as she slung her bag around her. She trudged over too Naruto and I with Kakashi.

She looked tired, we all were. Kakashi wasted no time and started setting up the tent. Before any of us could help he was done. Sakuras face turned to horror, oh, she has to sleep with us. Maybe she could sleep next to Kakashi ~Sensei. Actual she would sleep rape him, lol. Naruto entered the tent and slept too the far right. It amazes me how someone can fall asleep in a second. Kakashi entered next, he was too the far left.
I entered the tent as well and expected to help Sakura, but she was already gone. The light padding of footsteps could be heard, I'm assuming she went too the lake nearby.
I would've followed her but I have nothing to prompt her with. Wait, actually I do. I still need to return her phone.

~ Peace 🌚🐾