Yandere Fem Link X Male Swordfighter Reader

You panted, exhausted as you and Link's swords crossed again. The grimace on your face and the smug smirk on hers just went to further show the difference between you two.

(Y/N): "Die! Just die already, won't you!? You've killed all my friends! Saria, Zelda for fuck's sakes! Just! Fucking! Die!"

Link just smirked more as you swung your sword at the bloody, green clothed girl ahead of you. In one deft movement, she flicked her sword and disarmed you, leaving you wide eyed as your sword flew into the nearby river. You clenched your teeth and pulled your shield closer.

Link: "Don't you understand? I haven't killed you yet because I don't want to. I did it because they were in my way. I love you, (Y/N)."

You stand shocked, but when she gets closer to you and moves for a kiss, you do the only thing you can think of to defend yourself.

You slam your shield into her and knock her down.

Before she can recover, you whistle and your horse speeds by as you grab on, hoisting yourself up.

(Y/N): "You fucking psychotic bitch! I can't win, but you won't have your way!"

And that left you with just one option. A choice you dreaded and hated to even consider to begin with, but you knew that you had no other way out. It was time to visit Ganondorf, the most recent on the throne, and the most corrupt ruler Hyrule had ever seen.

~~~~~~~~~Timeskip to after the visit with Ganondorf, where you gained dark powers~~~~~~~~~~

You were now riding, a stronger, lighter, and skinnier sword in one hand and a black shield in the other. You were riding through Kakariko village, or rather, what was left of it. Suddenly, you got a gut feeling something wasn't right and swung your shield wide, barely deflecting a light arrow shot by Link herself.

(Y/N): "Link. There you are. Time to finish what we started, and for me to complete the order I was given by Ganondorf. Kill you."

At those words, Link growls menacingly and angrily.

Link: "Ganondorf? You mean, this sorry ass that tried to take you from me?"

Without hesitation, she throws a small object that you catch, before realizing what it is and freaking out, dropping the head of Ganondorf.

You raise your sword and smirk as Link only draws her sword, expecting it to be just as easy of a fight as last time. But you start it differently. You slash in the air, which sends an attack at Link that she narrowly dodges.

Link: "He gave you dark powers, didn't he? Then I know your weakness."

You attack slowly again, but she rolls out of the way, firing two light arrows that quickly embed themselves in your thighs, bringing you down. You stab your sword into the ground as you try to rise, only to look up and see Link standing over you.

Link: "You're mine, and no one can take you from me."

And with that, she slammed the butt of her sword into your head and knocked you out, dragging you off to her house, which you would never escape, no matter which time period you were brought to.