Merde

Tony Stark

Tony Stark. He is the man that men want to be and the man that women want to be with. He has it all: his looks, his brilliance, his wit, and his riches. Most of all, he is a hero. He risked his life countless of times throughout the years. Many would say that he is the perfect man. He has charisma and an immense amount of courage. Tony Stark has created technology that could help the world. He has been part of keeping the United States safe and better for the new generation. He has given scholarships to teens that have potential to change the world for the better. He has been on the cover of Forbes magazine as "The Most Successful Man". He is envied by almost all the population in the entire world. He has the future in his fingertips. Tony Stark is the man that will change everything for the better.

And, he cannot open a pickle jar.

"I...almost...have it", Tony said with a strain on his voice as he kept twisting the lid but nothing. It was a calm day in New York. The cool air set a calming mood around the city. It was usually loud and rushed, but today just seemed relaxing. That is how the Avengers felt that day. After Tony's Malibu house has been blown up, he has moved to the Stark tower. Well, Avengers Tower. Bruce followed after him once he has finished getting his things situated in Calcutta. He had taken Tony's offer to helping around his experiments. After Bruce, Natasha came in after a mission abroad. She needed a place to rest, and this seemed to be a good place .The rest followed suit. Steve had finished looking around the borough he once knew: Brooklyn. Clint came in to train for a mission in Morocco, because the Tower just has better equipment. Thor has yet to arrive, due to his brother. The entire gang was there, except the God of Thunder.

Without a word, Steve rose up from sitting on the couch. He made his way to the kitchen, where Tony stood. Steve took the jar, and with a flick of the wrist, it popped open. The blonde handed it back to Tony with a slight smile as he began to make his way to the couch to continue doing what he was doing.

"Yeah, I just loosened it up" Tony shrugged as he got the jar and began to make himself a sandwich. The day was just boring. There wasn't anything to do. Tony was just going to return to his lab and continue working on his suits. Steve was returning to his drawing of the New York skyline.

"Sure you did, Tony" Steve retorted with a smile as his pencil traced over the paper. He was relaxed, that was obvious due to his posture. He was leaned back against the couch with the sketchbook on his lap, his right ankle over his left knee. It truly was a good day for everyone.

What more could the team want? They are finally having a day of tranquility. Everyone had their own plans for how they wish to spend it. There was no wailing people, screaming for help. There are no aliens trying to take over the world. All is good in the world, for now. There couldn't be anything to disturb their day. That was until a phone began to ring. Problems always seem to come through a phone call.

Tony sighed and took out his phone from his pocket, and he read the caller ID. The man furrowed his eyebrows at the sight. What could Fury want? He answered nonetheless. He was not in the mood to be harassed by the Director of SHIELD.

"What do I owe the pleasure?" Tony retorted sarcastically as he continued to get his lunch ready. He just needed some chips and a soda to complete his dish. He held his phone to his ear as he wandered around the kitchen. Steve kept his attention on the sheet of paper on his lap. Everything seemed alright, until Tony heard the following words through the phone.

"What?!" Tony exclaimed, his entire demeanor changed to a complete 180. He was happy and carefree. Now, he feels like kicking someone's ass. Steve did glance at that. What could have possibly gotten Tony so upset? The Man with a Plan looked at Tony curiously. There isn't a lot of things that could piss Tony off. Most of the time, he has a playful attitude towards anything and everything. Steve could see some genuine anger from where he sat.

"No no no no. I am not his babysitter. He did what he did. How the hell is that my fault?!" Tony continued arguing with Fury on the phone before he hung up. Tony Stark is pissed. He feels the rage flow through his veins. He is not happy at all. His appetite was completely lost. His jaw was clenched and sank his fingertips onto the palm of his hands harshly. He felt like going to the lab and drowning himself in work. Clearly, he cannot do that. He is aware of the shit storm that would take place if he is to ignore the problem.

"Jarvis, show me the news of France" Tony ordered as he pushed his plate away from him as he moved to the living room to see the television turn on to show the news that was taking place in France.

"Bonjour, aujourd'hui un tableau a été volé au Louvre. Le vol a eu lieu tôt ce matin. Malheureusement, il n'y a pas d'image des voleurs" the newswoman announced before a picture of the painting was shown on screen, showing the item that has been stolen. Tony looked at the screen with disappointment and anger. He knew exactly who stole that painting. He doesn't understand why Dan does this. Both Stark's are rich due to Howard. Why would he need more money ?

"Is something wrong?" Steve asked as he read Tony's expression. Steve had no idea what was being said on the television. He only recognized that the language is French, but that is it. He could only assume that it is something bad, from his teammate's expression. He had placed his sketchbook to the side and sat up straight, ready to hear as to what could get this reaction out of Tony.

"Yeah, my brother" Tony sighed, before he began to make his way to his lab. He is ready to fly himself to France. He has the Quinjet ready. He just needs to take his suit to track Dan's ass down to stop whatever schemes he seems to be planning. He just needs to track him down now. Perhaps, he could use the surveillance cameras in France. He could open a software with face recognition and track him down, easy. It just depends as to how far he had gotten from the museum. He could be in another country by now. This was just getting frustrating. Tony just wanted one good day.